By Peter Steele love - 18/10/2015 00:49 - United Kingdom - Clevedon

Spicy
Today, I was sexting my boss. I realised that I wasn't texting my boyfriend after I'd sent 2 nudes, and received many sexually provocative responses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 121
You deserved it 19 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It really sucks that you got such a big response from your boss, but maybe you should have checked the name before sending such revealing photos.

Comments

NodakN8V 25

I'm sure there was definitely a "raise" involved just not the kind you were expecting.

danimal_crackerz 26

"Hey boss I gave you a raise, can I have one too?"

scoobysnarks 15

I still have no idea WHY people do this. Sexting seems silly. It's not really my place to judge, but what you put on the networks lives forever - is what you want people to know about you a hundred years from now that you sent someone provocative things over SMS - probably the internet, meaning that anyone who's between you and your intended recipient have access to it? ... really?

"It's not really my place to judge"...your whole entire comment was judgemental...when someone sexts with their S.O, it's most of the time a sign of trust in the sexual sense. So NO it's not what they want people to think of them. It's one thing to say "Sexting is sometimes I feel is silly" (Opinionated) and another to say "Sexting seems silly." (Judging)

scoobysnarks 15

"seems." It's an important word. The problem isn't sexting itself, except that the medium makes it horribly vulnerable to all kinds of problems... like sexting the wrong person, sending (presumably) sensitive data over unprotected mediums... so yeah, it seems silly.

People a hundred years from now will be fully aware that many of us have sex lives, and we won't be alive to be bothered by what they think of how we did or didn't carry them out. I think it's very irresponsible not to take simple steps to make your files a bit safer or to thoughtlessly send them to wrong numbers, but that's because I think it's unfair that others have to be involved, (by seeing unsolicited nudes or having ones someone sent you in confidence seen) not because I think two consenting adults sharing photos is shameful.

I have a sex drive. I also have some nice pictures of my body. neither of those are things to be ashamed of even if people did find them in 100 years time. Jeez.

She could just text him now that it's on. .

I love the name. Peter Steele as in Type O Negative Peter Steele?

I don't understand how that could happen, especially when you're sending nudes. Does your boyfriend have the same name as your boss? Maybe I'm just paranoid, but whenever I'm texting anything, I make 100% sure it's the correct person. Still, FYL OP, that's terribly embarrassing

YoungMoney432 4

The only way this makes sense, to me, is if their phone lagged due to updates as that's happened to me. if that wasn't the case then I'm with you on not understanding. Hope you get everything cleared up OP

Ha-ha!!! At least your boss took it well!!! Best wishes, OP!!!!!

Lol, ofcourse he took it well, he got nudes. But seriously, FYL OP

PANDORUM89 21

I'm so paranoid about anything that could even be suggestive getting out that I triple check the name before I type or insert the photo and before I hit send. idky people are having this much problem with sending msgs to the wrong person. it suggests to me that they were careless. so I'm going to have to say YDI, however at least your boss wasn't put off and reported you to HR. Maybe you can salvage your career without ruining your rep.