By Chris - 22/10/2009 04:57 - Canada

Today, I was riding the bus home from college. I was standing in the aisle and there was a rather cute girl sitting next to me. The bus came to an abrupt stop, I tripped, and fell into her lap. She shrieked, "Eww! Get off me!" and shove me onto the floor of the bus. Nice to know I'm revolting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 412
You deserved it 4 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think many people enjoy having random strangers' faces being randomly shoved into their crotch. You're probably not "revolting", she just thought you falling into her lap, all, "hay babay" was ******* creeptastic. But then again, there's the chance that you actually ARE revolting, you scaly man-fish. You ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?

I know this is bitchy, but that would have been my reaction too. Public transportation, she doesn't know you, you could be trying to steal her wallet or something. Don't see to many people just randomly fall over on someone on the bus, learn to hold on to the bars. Sure you didn't do it "accidentally on purpose" creeper?

Comments

_Naboo_ 0

How do you think she felt? You don't know her, she doesn't know you. Then you accidentally fall in her lap? Yeah, I'd react the same way, probably... Everyone knows Naboo gets all teh ladies.

Huh, I kind of thought he fell sideways or backways onto her. I know I've collided into people as such, and have had it happen to me back. She sounds like a child. Normal people go either "Oh sorry!" or "Oh GOD I'm SO SORRY" depending on how the falling happened, with responses being "It's all right" or "Watch it asshole!" "EW" is very childish. But definitely learn to hold the **** on next time. ... To bars and handles. Not her.

the girl overreacted. unless u weren't apologizing and smiling like a creep lol

ilikeu12 0

ydi for saying a rather cute girl

You fell in her lap randomly, if you don't understand how that's not acceptable in society, then its sad.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Just ignore the shallow girl, Chris. FYL. If someone fell onto my lap after tripping (which would be an accident) I'd probably just laugh about it. I mean, unless they're a perv, they're going to remove themselves on their own most likely.

funnymonkey_fml 0

how could u possibly trip while sitting down?

you should have told her that her crotch smelled like tuna and she douche more often!

bexox 0

This sounds like such a stupid virginal thing to say.