By Anonymous - 03/06/2009 04:34 - United States

Today, I was riding on my bike when a guy on the street shouted, "I LOVE YOU!" at me. I recently told my boyfriend I loved him, and his response was, "I don't love you but I won't treat you any differently." Perverts on the street love me, but my boyfriend doesn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 624
You deserved it 5 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mehwhateverr 0

The person on the street was just a random crazy and your boyfriend doesn't have to love you. In fact, what bothers me the most is when people say "I love you" just because they're in a relationship... even if they aren't really in love. #1, her boyfriend isn't an ass for telling the truth. AND he said he won't treat her any differently. He sounds like a gem.

crownme 0

Wow your bf is a genius, that's the perfect reponse!

Comments

honestly, what the hell is up with all thses FMLs these last few days that all say the same thing? "I was doing this and randomly this guy says I love you to me and I'm like omg omg I live you too and he's like I'm talking to my mom" idk about you guys but I don't buy this shit

simplybad 0

#60 what ur saying is true. :) physical attraction is something else! Mostly it's quick. Hormones and u don't expect anything from the other person. Right. The feeling is mutual in that case? Hahaha i'm digging deep now. Like u said unless u know everything about the relation u can't judge. Even then u better not. arguing for the sake of knowledge. And I know now a bit of how u think :)

alycatbebe 0

Aw what a ass.Cut the puppy dogs tail off while it's still short.

sibomber8 0

Sounds like a personal problem..

I fail to see the relationship between a crazy guy yelling at you on the street and a real relationship.

#60 That's retarded. Leave because someone won't say they love you when you do? You should like the type who says "I love you" after 2 weeks and can't handle a guy with real emotion who would almost certainly not say it back that fast. dumbass to the OP: this all depends on how long you have been together really. If it's only been a few months, then give the guy a break. If it's been a year plus then maybe you should talk to him about it. Notice I said TALK first. Maybe he has a reason for not loving you. Always communicate your feelings when you are hurt, don't just complain to an internet website. but really, we don't know enough about this situation to really say anything for sure. Which is the case in almost all FML's. Which is annoying as shit.

idontgiveone 0

Why were u even going out with someone hu doesnt love u?

atleast he isnt some dumb ass that says i love you like the same day he asked you out love needs time so im sure if you give it time he will say i love you back as for the guys on the street...do you really think they love you???

I wasn't saying two weeks is the mature times to say you love someone, in fact I think the opposite. But I also think it's harmful to someone to stay in a relationship when their feelings aren't appreciated.