By Anonymous - 03/06/2009 04:34 - United States

Today, I was riding on my bike when a guy on the street shouted, "I LOVE YOU!" at me. I recently told my boyfriend I loved him, and his response was, "I don't love you but I won't treat you any differently." Perverts on the street love me, but my boyfriend doesn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 624
You deserved it 5 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mehwhateverr 0

The person on the street was just a random crazy and your boyfriend doesn't have to love you. In fact, what bothers me the most is when people say "I love you" just because they're in a relationship... even if they aren't really in love. #1, her boyfriend isn't an ass for telling the truth. AND he said he won't treat her any differently. He sounds like a gem.

crownme 0

Wow your bf is a genius, that's the perfect reponse!

Comments

well_this_sucks 0

that sucks about the bf but the random dude on the street doesnt ACTUALLY love you [duhh] so its not like some random perv loves you and yer bf doesnt...

sorry, that must have sucked. despite how traditional this sounds, guys really should be the one to say "I love you" first. why risk getting yourself hurt if there is a chance that he doesn't feel the same.

the random person on the street obv doesn't really love you. he was just trying to make your day. your bf said he won't treat you any differently, and he was totally honest with you, so why are you complaining? it's not like he can just decide to be in love with you now that you love him.

I think I'm good friends with the guy who did that.

I2OI3 0

How do you know he was a pervert - that's such a horrible word to just throw around. Don't do that anymore.

Dump your boyfriend and go out with the perverts!

dude everybody does that! just say"I love u too!!" they'll feel like dipshits! as for ur bf... get over it!!! :]

I feel bad for you :| At least he's honest though; relationships can turn to shit when one person is lying to the other whenever they say "I love you."