By Anonymous - 03/06/2009 04:34 - United States

Today, I was riding on my bike when a guy on the street shouted, "I LOVE YOU!" at me. I recently told my boyfriend I loved him, and his response was, "I don't love you but I won't treat you any differently." Perverts on the street love me, but my boyfriend doesn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 624
You deserved it 5 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mehwhateverr 0

The person on the street was just a random crazy and your boyfriend doesn't have to love you. In fact, what bothers me the most is when people say "I love you" just because they're in a relationship... even if they aren't really in love. #1, her boyfriend isn't an ass for telling the truth. AND he said he won't treat her any differently. He sounds like a gem.

crownme 0

Wow your bf is a genius, that's the perfect reponse!

Comments

xinfin1a 0

agh, dude, whatever. the time will come when your boyfriend loves you stop being such a whiny person = =

Lol I yell randomly at people..... just not that I love them. Its usually something more random like pokemon theme song or Mario theme song. Its kinda fun to do. and F Your Life indeed.

kellster 2

1. Why are you dating this asshole? There are better ways to spend your life, honey! 2. The dude on the bike doesn't love you, either. He was just being weird. You can't make that comparison, between someone you don't even know, and someone you're in a relationship with who only "loves" you in words that aren't going to turn into actions - by his own admission! Get out of there.

rockinbalr14 0

Eff your bf. Aye bay bay can I get them digits?!

Maybe that's gods way saying you should someone that actually says I love you. Not saying the prev on the street

why the guy that said he loves you got to be a pervert? most perverts wouldnt take the time to say i love you they would be yelling other things.. more pervertish like work that ass or something...

What are you doing, staying in a relationship you aren't happy with? If you are looking for a love-based relationship, then this guy is NOT for you. Life's too short to waste your time chasing something that isn't what you really want. Now if all you really want is someone to date & have a casual relationship - then whether or not he says "I love you" is much less important. But it sounds to me like you want more emotional involvement than he does. If that's true, stop wasting time in this relationship and find someone who wants the same thing.

derekjeter92 0

This reminds me of some song's lyrics, "those 3 words... are said too much... but not enough." Meaning ppl say 'i love u' too much when they don't mean it and not enough when they do mean it.

hugecock 0

He's not a perv, it's just a joke.

This is just stupid telling her to leave him when there's no indication of how long they've been together whatsoever. Not to mention the fact that there is absolutely no way for two people to fall in love at the exact same time, it's impossible. You can't just say it 3 weeks into a relationship and expect them to say it back without even trying to get a sense of whether they do or not.