By Anonymous - 03/06/2009 04:34 - United States

Today, I was riding on my bike when a guy on the street shouted, "I LOVE YOU!" at me. I recently told my boyfriend I loved him, and his response was, "I don't love you but I won't treat you any differently." Perverts on the street love me, but my boyfriend doesn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 625
You deserved it 5 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mehwhateverr 0

The person on the street was just a random crazy and your boyfriend doesn't have to love you. In fact, what bothers me the most is when people say "I love you" just because they're in a relationship... even if they aren't really in love. #1, her boyfriend isn't an ass for telling the truth. AND he said he won't treat her any differently. He sounds like a gem.

crownme 0

Wow your bf is a genius, that's the perfect reponse!

Comments

LifeSux19 0

Try to look to the bright side of this situation, I mean, at least he didn't say "I won't love" you like this creep told my sister!

roflwafflez 0

that guy on the street was probably talking to someone else, no one loves you

I LOVE YOU!!! Now you have a random guy on the street and two on the internet that loves you :D Seriously though, you can't just expect your bf to love you just cuz you said it to him first. At least you know he reciprocates your feelings to some extent considering he's still with you and said that he wouldn't treat you any differently. Just give it time. Love is a strong word that can't just be thrown around lightly without the person saying it actually meaning it.

zee209 0

Stop being an idiot. The stranger doesn't love you. He was probably a guy checking you out and just said it... And so what if your boyfriend doesn't say he loves you? It's better for him to actually mean it, instead of just saying it. YDI for being a whiny, stupid bitch.

AlexNeenan 0

This is just weird...and dumb.

Wow, you're a bitch. And so is anyone else insulting the boyfriend. He doesn't have to say that he loves you. Would you prefer him lying to you and then dumping you? Don't force him to say it if he isn't ready. If you weren't sure if you loved him yet, do you think it would be fair if he came onto a website and bitched about it to the whole world? Also -- the "pervert" doesn't ACTUALLY love you. Get over yourself. He might not have even been talking to you.