By Anonymous - 03/06/2009 04:34 - United States

Today, I was riding on my bike when a guy on the street shouted, "I LOVE YOU!" at me. I recently told my boyfriend I loved him, and his response was, "I don't love you but I won't treat you any differently." Perverts on the street love me, but my boyfriend doesn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 624
You deserved it 5 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mehwhateverr 0

The person on the street was just a random crazy and your boyfriend doesn't have to love you. In fact, what bothers me the most is when people say "I love you" just because they're in a relationship... even if they aren't really in love. #1, her boyfriend isn't an ass for telling the truth. AND he said he won't treat her any differently. He sounds like a gem.

crownme 0

Wow your bf is a genius, that's the perfect reponse!

Comments

#39 where the **** have you been? destroying the planet was so last year.

why is everyone so keen on team girlfriend? would you rather have the boy lying to her? god stop being such neurotic bitches.

#34 you only date someone when you already loves him? I don't think so, you need time to get to know the other person and define whether you love him or not! He's with her because he likes her but love he's deeper! I dated some guys that i fancied physically and mentally but sometimes it didn't turn to love. It's not an easy way. Like i said before, we dont know for how long they've been together! Stop blaming the guy, we know just a piece of their story!

Dump the guy, and #59, we don't need to hear about your love life in a play by play. Maybe some guys you dated don't love you because you're annoying and talk too much.

To all the guys my comment might offend who are saying "but I'm just not ready," you can't make her wait for you to be ready in the relationship. It's simple. If she feels that way about you and you don't about her, she needs to leave.

It's just because the pervert on the street doesn't know you well enough to know that you are unlovable. Hope that helps. ;)

Whoo thanks for your explanation lyndsaygirl, i won't go into an argument with you cos u must be really childish to talk to someone u don't know this way. I thought we were suppose to explain our point of view and keep being respectful. i must have misunderstood!

Well at least he's being honest instead of cheating on you behind your back. And you are a dumbass because usually when random people On the street say I love you they are joking. P.S. You are definetaly a teen that doesn't understand what love is.

Also I agree with #46 And this is probably one of those relationships where a guy asks a girl out and they are automatically boyfreind and girlfreind, life doesn't work that way.