By fatty magoo - 29/07/2014 18:20 - United States - Kirkland

Today, I was pulled over for distracted driving. I'd been eating a donut. Let's just say the officer didn't appreciate being offered one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 294
You deserved it 15 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mif_fml 27

It only works if you're Gabriel Iglesias and offering a box of Krispy Kreme.

…does that mean that you donut recommend trying it?

Comments

I would think that it would be against cop rules to take food.?

No, it isn't technically, but they aren't going to eat food offered by a stranger... Seems kinda shady don't it?

Yes, it is. As many people as there are who hate cops, I would be very careful too!

Axel5238 29

Really depends on the intent. It could be seen as an attempt at a bribe even though it's good natured. Also as you said some might have put something in it so most will not.

As dumb as it was to do that I find it funny. If I could Id high five you for being ballsy and doing that

The officer is trained well to notice suspects under the influence. Your eyes were glazed over. your legs were like jelly, and he noticed a suspicious white powder on your upper lip. The donuts were still warm to the touch, and he noticed 5 were missing from a 12-pack.

You should have tried to make a getaway. Your defense? America runs on Dunkin.

I've texted & drove with DPD right next to me on several occasions I've never been pulled over. You musta been doing some more stuff than that.

No, no OP "must" not have been doing something else. All it takes is a dedicated officer.

well aren't you clever :) one day you'll rear end someone, or the police car next to you will notice what you're doing sooner or later

I highly doubt it, 100% legal in my parts!

Fatty Magoo vs The Aluminum Monster. The Aluminum Monster being the police officer.

ahippienamedrae 10

At least you didn't do what Mel Gibson did.

you couldn't wait until you got home to eat that donut? besides donuts are unhealthy. YDI

Unhealthy, yes but extremely delicious, especially if chocolate glazed, Mmmm!