By hackling fellow - 10/03/2011 13:17

Today, I was painting my mom's house, which so far had taken 12 hours over two days. All of a sudden there was a wind storm. All of the leaves stuck to the wet paint. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 920
You deserved it 4 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could just leave it and go for the really, really, rustic look. "What?! Your house doesn't have leaves glued on by paint? Pffft."

Comments

Not to reply to the first comment to be higher up but it's "suddenly" not "all of a sudden" there are no fractions of suddens.

You're wrong. 'All of a sudden' is a perfectly common expression.

kosherkraut 5

Paint over the leaves and claim it's textured and that people pay extra for that.

How is "you're not a word" insulting or intelligent? That's hardly a comeback. You just look retarded and obnoxious. Way to go, dipshit.

Actually, 33, that was pretty funny. Which must make me retarded and obnoxious. I'm oddly OK with that.

I guess I'm also retarded and obnoxious.

I don't think it was meant to be insulting or intelligent. It was meant to be funny and it was.

SulfurPlague 0

yeah 39, have a sense of humor..

That's unfortunate. Well, there's really nothing to be done except starting over and hoping for the best.

truebrotrue 7

You could just leave it and go for the really, really, rustic look. "What?! Your house doesn't have leaves glued on by paint? Pffft."

Call it modern Art an sell it for $3 000 000

Nice one #5. If this ever happens to me, I'll be sure to follow your advice.

Bet your still busy with those leaves now. lol

wow, sux but word of advice: check weather first in outdoor activities

samadams42 0

lol 43 but yeah it sucks for sure altgough he could pull the leaves off then re paunt

Just leave it and tell your mom you put camo so intruders won't come in.

you_freak 7

just leave them and when they fall off you'll have cute leave-shaped imprints!

Wow you commented almost the same thing as me but you pressed enter like a second earlier :(