By Garrett - 01/10/2009 05:58 - United States

Today, I was on my computer when the girl that I really like instant-messages me. I went to type back, accidentally pressed control-V, and posted an entire article on how to remove genital warts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 012
You deserved it 46 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

krivedko 0

how can u ACCIDENTLY press ctrl+v??? YDI, seriously

dinosaursmoo 0

I lol'd XD Can you imagine being the girl and being like "Lalalalalala, oh let's say hi to freddy. 'hey' la la la waiting for him to reply. "GENITAL WARTS BLAH BLAH BLAH' eeeekkk!" :D

Comments

oh man lol. i've done this too. it's really embarrassing.

AnG_eLa96 0

why the hell were u looking at how to remove genital warts anyway?!

stacme 0

If you have genital warts and you're trying to get with her, then you deserved that. I hate it when I hear crap like that where someone has lied to someone just to get laid. It has SO MANY awful implications. If you don't have warts, why were you looking up an article on warts??? And why did you try to copy the article on warts??

henriwatson 0

Also, all IM clients have a message limit, get over that, message doesn't get sent.

deaditegirl 0

And you accidentally hit enter to send it as well? YDI.

THIS. Seriously, enter and paste are quite a ways away from each other. Did you start humping the keyboard from anticipation or something?

Faaaaake. -Everyones uses msn right? and that has a sending limit. -Control V and Enter are far away from eachother. -Wouldn't you had to have press send after you'd copied it? :).

Actually, I've a few friends who apparently have some version that can send large amounts of text. Plus, there's also more than MSN in the world. Many people still use AIM, orrr they use Meebo.

or yahoo, or skype... I think you could probably send one of the more interesting Shakespeare productions through Skype and it wouldn't complain. I send ass loads of log file snippets and code snippets through skype all the time.

Oh right, I had forgotten Skype. In my experience, I think people have pretty much moved on from YIM, and I remember it having a limit... of course last time I used it was last year or so, so I might be wrong now. I've not used AIM in about a million years so I just guessed on how much you could send on it.

They have a limit, but it still sends the first half of the article douchebag. & MSN now sends pasted text that is too large for the text entry section as a notepad.

this is so fake I mean how do you actually accidebtly hot CTRL+V when the usual hi is happening. also who copies the entire artical when you can just read it. also the guy that mentioned he has to be 14 to IM. everyone uses IM. it's free, quick and simple anyone mention grammer mistakes or spelling is a communist....I'm sick and tired of you guys I can make as much mistakes as I wish English isn't even my first language technically

bannanaslug 0

how the hell do you accidently hit ctrl v thats like an impossibletits or gtfo well, shit