By motherfucked - 15/01/2016 17:07 - United States - Baltimore

Today, I tried to send my friend a link to a really weird porno. Unfortunately, Google Hangouts popped up with a message from my mom. I didn't realize the keyboard focus had switched until I hit Ctrl+V and Enter real quick. Now I'm grounded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 700
You deserved it 21 187

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ooh look we have a message from our awesome son. It's a link! Wow! That odd-AHH WHAT THA **** IS THAT!?!??

ScarletteEve 33

What religious shack did you grow up in?

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
ScarletteEve 33

What religious shack did you grow up in?

hey, **** is like a basic fundamental right or something..

ourtneyc 14

because exploring your sexuality is normal? I started watching **** at a very young age and there's nothing wrong with that fact? It happens. you get curious, you look.

disasterlydeed 26

A teenager can still watch ****. It's totally a thing and it's very normal since they've reached that point where they're curious about what sex is like. What a strange comment.

I feel the same way, if OP can still get grounded he's too young to be watching that.

While it's true that teenagers are curious about sexuality and exploration, and that **** is not uncommon among teenagers, it is still illegal (in the US) for a minor to possess or distribute ****. I don't blame OP's mom for grounding him (if he's a minor), though she should also make sure he's educated about health and sex and not just getting his info from ****.

Bcuz people start watching **** usually at young ages. Some of my friends, myself included, watched **** for the first time when we were 13. We didn't make a habit of it but when your teenage hormones rage like that it's better than having sex at that age.

Um, 28, minors cannot legally purchase, be in possession of, or distribute *any* kind of pornography. You have to (legally) be 17 to see an R-rated movie, for Christ's sake. Why do you think "normal adult ****" would be legal for a minor? Are minors still able to (easily) access R-rated movies and pornography? Yes. Does that change the law? No. Do I think a minor who watches **** should be fined or jailed? No. Do I think OP's mom should make sure he's educated about sex? Yes.

I started watching **** before I was even in 5th grade. Actually, I think my first search was by accident. Wanted a cool Eragon picture for my wallpaper of iPod and dug too far. Hentai at the bottom of google images. Got me curious.

fangirlofthings 21

Actually 28, it is illegal for persons under the age of 18 in the us to have any sort of ****

If it's only illegal to possess and distribute pornography then watching it online and sending links would not be illegal. The same way watching normal streamed movies is not illegal whilst downloading and sharing is.

schreibergx93 19

This comment just fried my brain.... What teenage boy doesn't watch ****?

based on your picture I doubt you're in any

Streaming movies from illegal sites is also illegal

Woah! That's why I take my time when doing stuff like that.

If there is a next time, log out of your accounts

xChaos 29

Bad luck, mate. That must've been super awkward

That tentacle **** will always get you one way or another.

trellz17 19

What was this "weird" ****?....someone I know told me to ask....

Ooh look we have a message from our awesome son. It's a link! Wow! That odd-AHH WHAT THA **** IS THAT!?!??

maybe the link gave something away too, like www.xxxweirdsneakysexthings69xxx.com

should've changed your name and picture. Pretty much just about everything that would've linked back to you. fyl.

aeryn97 17

Haha oops. couldn't make the excuse that it was a weird virus that sent her the link? that's what I'd have done.

should have pretended you had no idea about her message & ignored it...then claimed your account must of been hacked. uhh, I mean...good for you for fessing up & not fibbing!