By stillshakinggd - 28/11/2012 21:16 - United States

Today, I was mugged at gunpoint by a senior citizen. She now has a lousy $20, and I probably have PTSD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 474
You deserved it 2 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KhaeKhae1 3

Senior citizens...sometimes dangerous,remember to think twice when an old lady asks you to help her cross the street.

Awh, 7, you ruined our chances to make up funny acronyms :(

Comments

You should of pushed her and forced her to call the authorities.

Are you illiterate or just stupid? The old lady had a gun. Get it? Oh, and it's "should have".

I'm a 15 years serving member if the Armed Forces I sleep once a week. Stop bitching

Don't be such a pussy this is what is the matter with America you have a disorder it's called moron work on fixing that.

FYL... Even if you were brave / stupid enough to side step and fight her off, you'd end up being the guy who beat up an old lady. On a side note, I just read that they may have found a medication that cures PTSD (or you can self-medicate with some MDMA if you can stand listening to house music).

There are meds to help interrupt the development of PTSD, if taken soon after trauma. A lot cheaper than therapy later. If OP doesn't have health insurance, his state/locale may have victim assistance funds for this. Best of luck, OP.

Reminds me of a meme I once saw: "If the good die young, that's why old people are assholes." Haha it isn't true most of the time but it fits this FML I think.

Well you won't know you have PTSD until (and only if) at least 6 months after the incident, you randomly have flashbacks and whatnot. But you should've been able to handle granny.

myeviltwin 20

Seriously? You got mugged by an old lady? Who next a little girl? Thanks for the laugh though.

bugmenotmofo 34

You know, little girl with a gun can still put a bullet in your head, so yes, you can be mugged by a little girl too.

A bullet in your skull is still a bullet in your skull, no matter who put it there. Would you try mouthing off to someone with a lethal weapon?

sugarshane007 20

Gimme your money young whippersnapper!