By a_B_c_D_e_F_g - 27/06/2009 14:29 - United States

Today, I was making out with my boyfriend. I opened my eyes to see his eyes fixed on something else. I turned my head to see what was so interesting. He was on his iPhone looking up recipes for things to wrap in bacon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 085
You deserved it 7 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gatorsxrule 0

lol I can see myself doin that

what can you say? bacon is just THAT good

Comments

deliapearl 0

he's gay. if ur a dude, then he's just not that into you

That... doesn't make any sense at all...

SamJHalfSTAR 0

@13:WTF? Everyone loves Bacon. It doesn't make him gay. I take that back. Some people can't really have bacon. Poor diabetics.. But anyway, OP that does suck. I was making out with a bf one time and I opened my eyes to see him looking at the TV watching Harry Potter.

lmmmr 0

I don't love bacon. It's terrible for you. OP: Let him have his heart attack.

yuZj 0
ghadir 2

i'm ashamed to say i'm from michigan

I'm kind of ashamed to say I'm a guy. I really hope all the posters that are okay with the BF doing that are joking.

I'm pretty sure they're not joking. It's just bacon, why would anyone have a problem with that?

lmmmr 0

Because in RL, people > interwebz. He was LOOKING at bacon.

I'm glad I'm not the only one appauled by this =[

What's wrong? He's definitely a keeper! I mean.. who doesn't like bacon? Btw; have anyone tried those new chocolate with bacon in it? I can't find it anywhere, but i can't wait to try it out when i do! :)

alex_vik 0

Bacon is ******* awesome. Damnit, now I gotta go make that bacon I have in my freezer. I was saving that bacon!

alex_vik 0

That and I actually was saving that bacon. Not sure what for though. Ah well, it was delicious.

Obviously for an occasion such as this!

Is he the guy who posted the FML about having a sexy dream about bacon?

fireandice92 0

Lmao. Its bacon! You can't compete with that!

exactly. Nothing's wrong with that, right? :P