By Jarryd - 10/02/2012 05:40 - Australia

Today, I was making out with a girl who I've had a crush on for a while now. It was all going fine until one of my teeth decided to dislodge itself. She promptly spat out the tooth and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 557
You deserved it 7 491

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Man you always gotta brush your pearly whites so situations like this don't happen!!

saIty 17

The Rock better give you plentiful of cash for that tooth then.

Comments

perdix 29

Teeth have neither free will nor the ability to move. That girl must have been giving your some incredible tongue action! You should be glad you two didn't get any farther -- there may have been an unplanned circumcision ;)

You sir, made me laugh like a jackass during class.

Today, I was making out with a guy and his tooth fell out in my mouth, FML.

perdix 29

I was making out with the great girl, but then my tooth took an arrow to the knee...

Birdie_Sage 0

The girl you made out with should be the one posting here... "Today, I was making out with a boy who had a crush on me for a while now. It was all going fine until one of his teeth decided to dislodge itself into my mouth. I promptly spat out the tooth and left. FML" Bwahahahah!!! FYL.

jsprackman 11

And how old are you if teeth are dislodong from your mouth still?

SlickWillyTFCF 5

How the **** does your tooth just fall out? Are you six or do you just hate hygiene?

jmoreno 4

That's so grows at least she didn't yack she must really like u!!!

SwtCherryPie 26

I think the word you are looking for there is 'gross' not 'grows'...

skyguy89 0

You need to take better care of your teeth dude that's so nasty.

conqueror57 11

Oh, that's going to win her a lot of worst date/kiss discussions in the future.