By Ugly - 08/03/2009 08:47 - United States

Today, I was looking at some comments on a silly YouTube video of me dancing with some friends. Someone posted a comment saying "Girl on the right is hot!!!." Next to that, it had about 31 thumbs down. I'm the girl on the right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 516
You deserved it 10 045

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aww that sucks, but... look on the positive side, before all the thubs down someone had complimented you,

At least one person thinks you're hot?

Comments

Mind if you post the link... i will give that guy thumbs up.... *giggles*

It sounds like the video features you and your friends dancing. A "thumbs down" doesn't necessarily means that you aren't a pretty person. It could mean that the comment has no relationship with the content of the video. Look at other videos and you will see comments about the person, whether good or bad, are usually met with thumbs down. So don't take it too bad. Even if the "thumbs down" were directly related to you not being pretty, at least one person thinks you're pretty, and that's always a good thing since what matters is the one, not the many.

alex_vik 0
burdenofaday 0

Alcohol can make anyone pretty for a night. :P

dont take it personally..i mean look how many people on this site vote "you deserved that one" for FMLs that clearly aren't the OPs fault at all. people just like being dicks on the internet because they have the computer screen to hide behind ;)

Don't mind the comments on Youtube...most commenters are infantile anyway!

2scarred2tell 0

The negative thumbs down could have given towards the guy making the comment because people thought he was being a perv. YouTube is full of losers.

kandy_fml 0

I wouldn't worry about it. People give "thumbs down" on YouTube just for the sake of being an asshole. Take fmylife.com for example. There are some pretty horrible stories that in no way can be the fault of the sender. But people just like being dicks on the internet and say they deserve it. Although, the thumbs down could also be because they didn't like the dancing. It might have nothing to do with how hot you are. But either way. It's not that bug of a deal.

it this is? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huIDwSdeF-E Don't take what people say on the net personally.

sumrem 0

a name for all the people on iPods and iPhones