By Anonymous - 18/12/2008 04:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was jacking off casually to a picture of my ex-girlfriend, when all of the sudden, my friend sends me an IM picture of a granny bending over which pops up on my screen. I think my sex life is ruined forever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 669
You deserved it 32 576

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh__Shit 0

thats a little creepy, jacking off to a pic of your ex?

"Hmm... well... I'm on AIM with my friends... huh.. nothing much happening, I guess. What's this, an old picture of my ex? Huh.. wow. Forgot how hot she looked. Think I might just casually jack off now. Formal masturbating isn't really what I'm up for today. Oh, looks like Fred's IMing me.. I'm just getting warmed up here, might as well look at it. Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Was that a...?! Bending over?!? She was...!?! Granny?!? Ughhh! Oh god. Oh god."

Comments

Oh__Shit 0

thats a little creepy, jacking off to a pic of your ex?

is that because you're into grannies now? 

He left out one little bit of info between ex-girlfriend and the comma which was "while crying"

I don't see the problem here. He obviously thought she was hot and maybe he had some sexy pictures of her. If she was the one who ended the relationship he probably still had feelings for her.

Easy_Target 0

See you in ten years, erections!!

MrBoredomioo 18

Oh thank goodness. If you had not told me to laugh out loud, I would never have know to laugh at that comment. Also, thanks for conveniently pointing out which comment you meant. Truly thankful :-)

To...a picture of your ex? I feel a sudden large amount of pity for her.

mylifesucks52 0

whyy the hell were you jacking off to a pic of your ex?? it would sorta freak me out knowing my ex still jacks of to pictures of me..

I would be proud that my ex still think I'm hot

Root123 0

Perhaps his ex was exceptionally attractive?

hawaiianxpunchx3 0

"Hmm... well... I'm on AIM with my friends... huh.. nothing much happening, I guess. What's this, an old picture of my ex? Huh.. wow. Forgot how hot she looked. Think I might just casually jack off now. Formal masturbating isn't really what I'm up for today. Oh, looks like Fred's IMing me.. I'm just getting warmed up here, might as well look at it. Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Was that a...?! Bending over?!? She was...!?! Granny?!? Ughhh! Oh god. Oh god."

Ashter 20

Hahaha! This made me laugh more than the fml itself.

LMAO #13!!! Oh, btw, OP, thats pretty sad that you're jacking off to a picture of your EX.

Maybe it was a nakey pic o.O I'm sure he wasn't just jacking off to her yearbook pic or something, it's really not as creepy as you all make it out to be. -.- plenty of men Jack off to nakey photos.. **** >.< and photos of exes are probably cheaper and bring back fond memories, rather than buying ****, nothing against **** though 0.0 just saying.

cjane007 0

haha you wrote what everyone was thinking

Petunia888 13

That's why you don't ********** with an IM service logged in, you idiot. Guess being completely blind has benefits.