By Bonapp - 09/02/2012 22:11 - France

Today, I was invited over by my girlfriend's parents, but I couldn't bring myself to take part in their discussions. During a lull in conversation, I noticed everyone was staring at me. Covering myself while I tried to think of something to say, I grabbed an apple and took a bite. It was plastic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 563
You deserved it 9 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shanemaximo 7

Well there's your conversation starter right there!

Comments

waterpistol 4

so did you casually place it back in the bowl?

daisyismydog 3

Now you'll have something to talk about

In your case I'd say actions speak louder than words

hellbilly205 17

That awkward moment when you eat a plastic apple, instead of grabbing a twix...

linkinpark98 23

The awkward moment when you realize the apple actually tastes a lot better than you thought it would...

hellbilly205 17

That awkward moment when you have an awkward moment...

SupahAsian 4

I bet you Resin-t doing that. You Poly shouldn't have been so quick to bite down.

Grapes are the worst. They look so realistic

Michael_92 20

The only thing that threw me of is...plastic apples are usually very light. Think he would have noticed?

And when he picked it up, did he not notice how much lighter the "apple" was..? Maybe he didn't realized that it was hollowed out... Not to mention the plastic-feel of the apple skin. Let's be honest, plastic apples are soo much different than real ones. "Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is not."

So u thought u would just sit there & not participate Perhaps she should have taken a robot to dinner

Fake fruit is so incredibly ridiculous. Who the hell would be impressed by that? "Oh my, dear. Look at that! They have a bowl of FRUIT on the table. How sophisticated!" Stupid.

Like any other fake plant based product it exists to bring colour and decoration to the room, not to impress.

Oh my god, you don't understand! I ******* LOVE plastic!

That awkward moment when your trying to look smart..

That awkward moment when someone tries to insult OP's intelligence yet uses the wrong "you're"

That awkward moment wen some trolling chick edits her picture to make her self look tan...bitch please ur as fake as ur tan

Would you like to see another picture? That's my real color and I don't tan some people are actually born this way. You can make fun of my grammar or whatever but seriously? Judging appearances doesn't make you any cooler.

Must happen to you a lot. Ooooooh burned lol. Nah jk.