How? Why? What?

By Anonymous - 05/03/2021 05:01

Spicy
Today, I wore leggings without underwear. When I got in the car after a busy shopping day, I realized that my pubes had poked through the fabric and my bush was on the outside of my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 425
You deserved it 2 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch, you really muffed your fashion choice.

xxlk4xx 6

Definitely wear panties with your leggings next time lol, nobody really cares about panty lines anymore!

Comments

Ouch, you really muffed your fashion choice.

Nhayaa 21

Well, for the defense of the leggings, you shouldn't be wearing them outside of your house... unless under a dress or something. Leggings are not pants. And they show all the defaults of the skin. Really, for the sake of everybody, keep them home.

dumb_bunny0916 6

This is literally the dumbest ******* comment I've ever seen.

What if I’m proud of my “defaults of the skin?” Should I still keep them at home? This comment is terrible. People can wear what they want, when they want. As I was putting on my yoga pants for my teaching job this morning (please, publicly shame me; I’m a masochist so I’ll enjoy it), I was actually thinking about how stupid the arbitrary fashion rules are. All that matters is that the people wearing the close feel comfortable in them (and though I disagree, I’ll concede that “naughty bits” should be covered since that’s expectation in most societies).

jfigley 5

Not supposed to wear that unless you are shaved or you have a thong on. Hope your pubes weren't too long because they may not have been noticed by others.

I’ve never heard this rule before. Where is it stated?

xxlk4xx 6

Definitely wear panties with your leggings next time lol, nobody really cares about panty lines anymore!

Body hair is natural. Duck anyone who thinks otherwise. Own up and be pride that you passed puberty!

Eh, If anyone noticed at all then I'm sure you created a hilarious story for them to tell. Better to find out about this around strangers during shopping than when you're in a situation with people you want to impress.

if you're walking around wearing thin leggings and no undies, shave your coot coot

Seeing a marketing opportunity here, sell leggings with merkins attached to the crotch area, in male and female sizes of course, or make them bespoke :D

YDI for not shaving your cooter baby-bare.