By La Guigne - 08/04/2013 21:10 - United Kingdom - Northampton

Today, I was in the break room with my colleagues and our awful boss. As ever, he was talking trash, convinced that his jokes were actually funny. The window was open, and it was chilly. As he walked by it, I mangled my words and said, "Cedric, could you please shut your mouth?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 648
You deserved it 7 883

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can't really say you didn't mean it, though.

"And while your at it, the window too."

Comments

Really? Do bosses now and days not know the fine line between a joke and rudeness? Seems like a position of power goes to one's head.

It's "nowadays", not "now and days". Also, I think you may be a bit too young to use that phrase...

I try to work at it. I'd prefer not to be associated with the unintelligent drones this generation has been producing.

Admirable, but kindness is also a part of maturity. Arrogance is not. Not everyone in this generation is a mindless drone.

Cedric the Non-Entertainer never could follow in his brother's footsteps.

So tragic, the same thing happens to almost all celebrity siblings, like Elvis' younger brother, The Duke.

Could have said you were talking to the window and Cedric is what you call it. Just boils down to which is worse: Having everyone think you're a loon who names and talks to inanimate objects or having your seemingly obnoxious boss upset with you for trash talking him. How convincing are you at playing a crazy person Op?

My comment might not be the best but your unoriginal one word response might be worse. Stick to the thumb down button buddy. Or at least come up with a original way to say you don't like it.

\ 28

Never hesitate to speak your mind. Or at least your subconcious

RedPillSucks 31

71- I don't know about you, but the last time I tried speaking my mind but not out loud, a whole lot wasn't accomplished.

SystemofaBlink41 27

You could've laughed it off. Like saying his jokes were too damn funny or something...

lalala1896 6

Awkward if he fires you now...

And your leaving words could have been whos the boss now biatch?

Shit happens, hopefully you still have a job.

natalia18oo 12

Umm idk if it's because Im not from the united kingdom, but this makes absolutely no sense to me!!

BubbleGrunge 18

I'm a little lost too...someone care to explain? We're a little off our game tonight! :) I mean, who walked by? The boss? Because I thought the boss was I'm the break room....

I can just imagine this playing out in my head, too perfect