By sexyredhead - 14/02/2012 18:14 - United States

Today, I was in class when someone came in with a rose for me. My teacher made me read the card aloud: "I'm breaking up with you, happy Valentine's." It was from my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 173
You deserved it 3 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zafuckbat 3

messed up stuff ... sorry to hear that, sexyredhead.

deafeningsilence 8

And you had to read it out loud? Sucks. FYL.

Comments

zafuckbat 3

messed up stuff ... sorry to hear that, sexyredhead.

pretty mean teacher... obviously very lonely.

denbeste 3

Redheads do NOT have a soul, no wonder she had to read it out loud. Lol. :)

sicwitit 0

its except!! so much for a grammer nazi!

wow.. you should have lit bag full if poop on his door step

Pretty mean Teacher? She couldn't know that was a break-up letter, it could have ended cute:)

deafeningsilence 8

And you had to read it out loud? Sucks. FYL.

deafeningsilence 8

Me too.. what kind of teacher would make someone read that out loud? Especially on Valentine's Day..

burninnapalm 5

the teacher might not have know what it said, and was trying to have her read it out loud thinking it said I love you or something.

well she didnt have to readit out loud she could have said no and for tht i say YDI but FYL because you got dumped on Valentines and all your classmates found out

I_R_Genius 3

I am going to let this one go by me, even though I am a grammar Nazi. I am not going to correct you because I can actually read your comment perfectly. Accept for a few spelling mistakes, missed commas and periods.

pimpedout900 0

#63 if you really are a grammar Nazi you're the worst one ever you had 2 sentences stop trying to seem smarter than you are it's pointless and stupid and I know this isn't a full sentence but I'm not a grammar Nazi just people who say they are and judge people for not having good spelling and punctation and then make several errors drive me insane

#63,* if you really are a Grammar* Nazi you're the worst one I've* ever seen*. You* had 2 sentences. Stop* trying to seem smarter than you are.* It's* pointless and stupid;* I know this isn't a full sentence but I'm not a Grammar* Nazi.* It's just that*** people who say they are and judge people for not having good spelling and punctuation*, and then make several errors themselves,* drive me insane.* Yes, they're called hypocrites and they drive everyone else insane too. There's your comment, all corrected for you. FYI, the dude you're bitching at is not a real Grammar Nazi.

68 you ****** up trying to be grammar Nazi, and trying correcting someones comment. Any number ten and under should be spelled out. So it's Two* sentences. I just ******* hate grammar Nazis.

Froz3narr0w 0

You just ****** up big time, 73. I can't even be bothered fixing that.

73- Typing a number instead of the word is still appropriate, idiot.

You claim to be a Grammar Nazi. Well from a grammar stand point no it isn't.

You're trying to correct me yet your sentences aren't perfect either, you know. I have always been taught/told that it is appropriate to do so, and in writing papers and such I have never been penalized for such a thing. If it was truly an inappropriate thing to do in the world of grammar, I would have been penalized for it and/or told that it was wrong. The only thing regarding that which applies to this is the fact that you need to remain consistent; if you start writing the word for the number out, you need to continue that, and vice versa.

81--I don't know that people really care enough to mark off for it. Growing up, I was always taught that any number less than 10 should be spelled out and if it was greater than 10, then the number should be used instead.

Michael_92 20

I signed in to comment on this. I for one don't care to much about grammar. I did learn and was taught by several teachers to always spell out anything ten and under. I was penalized for using numbers. Just saying.

Gosh, that's awful.. I would've read the whole thing first to myself before reading it out loud.. What an asshole boyfriend you had, breaking up like that. I'm sorry for you, OP. :(

Why didn't you just make something up?! Even if you're not creative, a "Happy Valentine's Day" would have sufficed.

OP that's terrible. And on Valentine's day! Just buy a chocolate box, replace the chocolate with laxatives, and have fun watching.

aKid_namedIZ 1

Why would you read it out loud in the first place if it was that personal who cares what the teacher says to do in that situation.

There is a silver lining here. If he was a big enough dick to send you a rose to break up with you on Valentine's Day in the middle of school, would you want to spend another second with that kind of person?

That's a real punk-ass way to end it with you Go stab him in the eye with the rose stem lol

zp5 4

Wow, you must feel like you were shot in the heart with an arrow. Sorry to hear that.

SirEBC 7

By Cupid!!! :D :D ...too soon?

gabrielleangeliq 0