By Tor - 21/04/2009 00:11 - United States

Today, I was in class and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I began to scream and cry because the pain was horrible, so the teacher called 911. After being rushed to the hospital, I was told that "I had gas cramps and would be fine." My whole class was listening on speakerphone to make sure I was ok. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 798
You deserved it 12 948

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've had those pains before...they come on all of a sudden and HURT LIKE HELL, and I went to the hospital for them, but it turns out they were just cramps. You really never know, what if it was appendicitis or something? But really, those sharp cramps can hurt...anyone calling BS has obviously never had this happen to them. You literally can't stand up or move your stomach in any way or it will feel like you just got stabbed. I think things like acid reflux can make them even worse. So to the OP, FYL, I'm sorry this happened while your class was listening, and I feel your pain :(.

I've had some really bad gas cramps but screaming and crying? Suck it up. And who cares if the class was listening on speakerphone? They would have found out one way or another. At least they found out while you weren't there. But I guess even that was too much for you. You're a wuss all-around!

Comments

Welcome to everyday life with IBS--Now you can empathize with friends. :)

IBS is hell. The only thing that helps is weed

liz1908 0

i agree, with you #9. i've had these cramps before, but during sex ... that was the worst night of my life.

omfg stop being so overly dramatic and maybe you could avoid situations such as this you obviously have never experienced anything that constitutes real pain

#9 Appendicitis and gas cramps feel TOTALLY different...lol...

I get that every month. You get used to it once you recognize the pattern. Hurts like hell, but you gotta learn to suck it in. You deserve it for being over dramatic over a bit of pain. It's not like you were sliced open.

PMS and gas often go hand in hand... My digestive track is all screwed up while I'm on my period and that includes gas cramps. It sucks. Badly.

so_me_fml 0

...Hmm, if you weren't known as the class Drama Queen before the incident, you've certainly earned the title now.

iluvmycatz 0

once I had those and i couldn't move it hurt so bad... but then the nurse gave me medicine that made me fart all the gas out :)

this is nothing to laugh at. Gas Cramps can be extremely painful, and should not be taken lightly. So no one should belittle Tor's experience, and Tor, there's no need to be embarrassed.

Aww...Well, ya know...At least you know that they cared :D