By WipeYaBooty - 04/11/2017 15:00 - United States - Franklin

Today, I woke up with chest pain. It hurt just to breathe, but my parents made me go to school anyway. We're now sitting in the emergency room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 699
You deserved it 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

exileonmainst 16

That reminds me, I need to listen to more Pink Floyd. Breathe, breathe in the air..

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Zachary8261 28

Get in a foster home. That’s straight up neglect.

Zachary8261 28

Being forced to go to school, anyway.

If every parent let their kid have the day off to see a doctor every time they claimed something was wrong, schools would be empty.

Oh, no, I hope you're okay. It could be an anxiety attack, gall bladder disease (although you're a bit young for that), or acid reflux.

Very unlikely to be a heart attack since you are clearly young, but it may be severe acid reflux, which could be a sign of GERDS disease. Doctor should be able to tell.

Donut_Wizard 23

Could be a singing Xenomorph. Next time don't order the "Special."

boopingsnoot 24

Hope you're getting better! I had a lot of sick days when I was in school, but nothing hospital-serious. (But I'm also curious about what was causing your symptoms)

Sometimes I have panic attacks in my sleep, and I wake up feeling like there’s an elephant sitting on my chest and it hurts to take deep breaths. If that’s what it feels like, it was probably a panic attack.

i've known people having heart attacks that felt like they had something heavy sitting on their chest.