Better out than in

By Anonymous - 20/05/2020 02:00

Today, I had the most excruciating pain I've ever felt in my lower right abdomen. I was doubled over and vomiting it hurt so bad. After going to the E.R., thinking it was my appendix and getting checked in, I let out the biggest most rancid fart in my life and the pain immediately went away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 900
You deserved it 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MN_girl21 7

I wouldn’t ignore abdominal pain. I did once because I was worried the ER would tell me it was gas or something stupid so I wouldn’t let my husband take me. Ended up needing an ambulance while he was at work. I had an ovarian cyst that hemorrhaged. I lost 2.5 liters of blood internally. It was by far the worst pain of my life! It’s better for it to end up being something silly than to die from ignoring the pain.

Comments

I do a lot of walking in my job. Since the Virus ended the job for me I’ve really gained the lbs in my waist. Because I’m hoping to lose the lbs again once the Virus is over I refuse to buy bigger clothes. So I’ve experienced exactly the same as the Author of this FML. Having to unbutton the top button of my jeans took care of the problem for me.

MN_girl21 7

I wouldn’t ignore abdominal pain. I did once because I was worried the ER would tell me it was gas or something stupid so I wouldn’t let my husband take me. Ended up needing an ambulance while he was at work. I had an ovarian cyst that hemorrhaged. I lost 2.5 liters of blood internally. It was by far the worst pain of my life! It’s better for it to end up being something silly than to die from ignoring the pain.

did the same thing, just much stupider.. I wouldn't get my urine tested cause I thought it was embarrassing to pee in a cup, ended up having to call my dad to get me from a friend's cause my uvi was blarring up. asked my dad to stop every 30 second on an hour long drive to the hospital to pee. got to the hospital they gave me one small pill and I the pains were gone 30mins after.. had been in pain for half a year.

😂 that happened to me when I was a teenager. My mother was so mad because she had to miss work to run me to hospital for a fart 😂

You did the right thing. I get excruciating gas pain, but if I were vomiting in pain I would 1000% go to the ER immediately.

I've been so constipated that I've had a terrible stomach ache before, but never to the point of doubling over and vomiting. You may still want to get checked.