By Poop - 02/10/2009 01:09 - United States

Today, I was in a video chat with an old friend who I haven't talked to in years, and my mom walks in. The first thing she says is, "Did you close the toilet after you pooped? Cause today on the news I heard that your poop particles can fly up to 25 feet, landing on your toothbrush." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 982
You deserved it 3 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, Orbit is always there to use afterwards. I'd still like to know where the hell they tested shit particles flying up in a parabolic arc 25 feet into the air though.

Well, at least your old friend has a reason not to talk to you for years again.

Comments

It's actually 6 feet, but still a win for ur mom and a suck it up buttercup for OP

Intellectualist 0

Mythbuster busted this myth. Good job too, if you have OCD.... don't worry crazies, it's alllll ok :)

we are all 90 - 99% bacteria anyways. this is def not a fml. at least she didn't loudly question if you still wet the bed, THAT would have been an FML.

tallesttacoever 0

This should go on MLIA... You need to lighten up! It was funny!

HAHAHAHAHA! NO SHIT! That's hilarious! My sister's talking to her boyfriend on webcam right now. Maybe I should go say that to her... Hm... x

It's embarrassing to hear that when you're talking to a friend. Other than that, there is no reason it's an FML. We have immune systems.

Big deal, buy a new toothbrush. Oh wait, you mean the FML is that you are embarrassed that your friend knows you poop?

You don't have to be holding your toothbrush while you poo for this to happen... it just has to be in the bathroom. Which is where a lot of people leave their toothbrushes.

Well, now your friend knows to close the toilet, too!