By Ouchies - 01/10/2009 22:31 - United States

Today, while cleaning up, I dropped a box of thumbtacks, spilling them all over the floor. As I fumbled to pick them up, the power went out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 288
You deserved it 3 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You must have been on carpet, else you could have slid along the floor pretty easily instead of stepping. I realize the recent trend has been to post lots of puns in the comments, but here that would just be tacky.

You humped the floor at this point, right?

Comments

Does anyone miss the days of the long stream comments instead of replying to comments at the top? I do.

Zhejan 0

What a "sharp" comment you made

cerebellum_fml 0

shouldnt you have shoes on when you are cleaning?

Ichigoner 0

looks like you have a tackxing job ahead of you. teehehe

walk without picking up your feet... this isn't an FML. Another fail for the guest moderator

haydenshaw 0

who checks the ydi for these kind of fmls?

what the hell just get a freaking flashlight!!! how the **** is this an fml??

YANKSFAN4EVER 0

Op never said they didn't have shoes on.

This is freaking hilarious! I hope you didn't hurt yourself too bad...

wowwxurcool 0

Ouch. Hopefully you're okay :D

FYL. the best way to not hurt yourself in that situation would probably be to not lift your feet while walking, but only sliding them along the ground.

You must have been on carpet, else you could have slid along the floor pretty easily instead of stepping. I realize the recent trend has been to post lots of puns in the comments, but here that would just be tacky.

vinc08_fml 0

#8 - very subtle....very very subtle OP - that sucks. plain and simple. that sucks

well i have to say #8 a jab well done there

you make a good point, commenter above me

Not to be a pain in the foot or anything, but if there are puns here I'm totally in the dark about it.

Ah, this could go on forever. :] I hate to be blunt, but as glad as I am that we're all as sharp as a tack when coming up with these cutting puns, we should probably stop now before they get prickly. We don't want to get ourselves in a thorny situation.

Well, I hate to poke fun, but your point kinda struck a nerve. We're not hurting anyone or stepping on anyone's toes here. But I guess it is getting a little dull, so I thought I'd just take one last stab at it before it's time for lights out.

Your words pierced me, I apologise for my painful jab. I was merely pointing out a suggestion.

Astronomical 0

Nice pun there #8. a pity it wasnt very PUNNY! You sure NAILED it with that one! Maybe i should get to the POINT now. Oh wait, it seems like your foot got there first :)

justjayit 0

oh GOD. Now THAT is priceless and helluva lot more original than most of the FMLs nowadays.