By Alisha - 07/08/2012 18:04 - United States - Fredericksburg

Today, I visited my mother's new apartment, and found a picture of yours truly hanging above her toilet, and I asked why it was there. She shrugged and said, "Because the thought of you makes me want to take a shit?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 169
You deserved it 2 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You, like a shit, just needed to get out of her

Ah, asshole relatives... Can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em.

Comments

Ouch. That sucks. Your mother must reapply love you. Sorry OP.

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

Glad my mom doesn't reapply love me.

Red Delicious are the best apples around. Not pink lady.

Its to remind her no matter how constipated she is it will never be as bad as giving birth

featherygoose 9

Pooping is like giving birth for men.

Maybe she was implying the sight of OP relaxed her. I for one feel pretty relieved after taking a shit.

ByronJess 17

38... There was no mention of apples... The word is reAPPLY... As in, maybe you can apply this new knowledge to future communications.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

83- #38 was referring to the comment that #31 made about eating the user with an apple picture. 38 didn't really get the joke I suppose.

So 83 tries SO hard to be smart and bitch someone out thinking "Awww ya im going to tell this kid off and get so many upvotes". But is completely oblivious to the fact that she is about to make a fool of herself because she has no idea what's going on. I find that hilarious.

Yeah, not that great to be thought of in that way :/

I don't give a shit this fml isn't bad. The mother was probably just making a rude joke.

ryry013 6

Extreme example, but if I wanted to kill you, wouldn't I be thinking of you too?

D: I've been reading comments for long enough now to know that sort of pun would get me buried. My most humble apologies. *bows*

Eww, leave me alone you drug-addicted chipmunk :(

What a crappy way to die, having your face eaten off by a chipmunk high on bath salts.

I'll eat all of you bitches! I'm a rich ass raptor!

Inediblepeaches 15

This has to be the funniest thing I've ever read on FML.....

thatKidzmOm 10

Squeaky...you must really have the munchies. First the apple then the popcorn. Wanna share?!

NO. **** NO. ... Unless you haz some nuts. And not the perverted kind. :L

thrAsHeRr9081 16

I shit you not, you're my favorite turd.

kittytub 12

I read it in that one lady's voice from that lemonade song. :c the one with the horse and the universe.

Look at my horse. My horse is amazing. Give it a lick...

I read it in my voice... 'cause i've only got one :(

Axelo 11

I wish I had mom like yours....

You want a mom that thinks of shit whenever she sees you?

queentexan 8

Hey Axelo your cute lol. ;D

You, like a shit, just needed to get out of her

tandem123 6

Congratulations, you have the first non down-voted comment on this FML!

krylonpony 3

Brace yourselves, more poop related fmls will lead to shitty situation puns.

At least you know she'll never have any bowel issues.

First of all... Love this pic so true and also hahaha

Ah, asshole relatives... Can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Well you could kill them, that is if you don't mind lethal injections or a life time of sodomy. By the way I love your profile name haha.

Your reply kind of killed the joke, no offense

SssssssssssssSSSSS *BOOM* Damn it, not again...

Unlike all the other assholes we kill daily...