By SomeoneElse - 14/07/2009 13:39 - United Kingdom

Today, I was in a music shop looking for a new guitar when someone called out someone else's name and jumped on my back. I lost balance and fell forward and broke 3 guitars and damaged another 6. The guy said "Sorry, thought you were someone else" and ran out. I now have to pay £2500. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 322
You deserved it 3 361

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AndelleRae 9

Did you beat him with the pieces of the guitars he made you smash?

I hate fuckheads like that, sorry dude, fyl

Comments

EEEPIIIIIIIIIC FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rl90 0

omg. i would have taken one of the guitars that was only damaged and smashed it over his head like 350823048204 times.

I was pretty sure pounds were worth more than American Dollars, not less. 2500 Euros are worth about 3500 American dollars...

Dreika 0

Why would you have to pay for them? That is crap, I would have told them "Nope sorry" and left. What is with people having no boundries and just jumping on people and attacking people and then running away? Everyone is a self-absorbed moron with no spine.

The guy who jumped on your back must be friend of your ex-girl friend whom you dumped really badly. And right, let's send F word to your life. sorry man.

Absolutely do not pay. Burn down the store if they sue you and win.

CharlieMitsuki 0

Dude, I would stalk that freakn guy down and beat him within an inch of his life!

I can help you www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/janinedang click on legal plans

Oh I SO hope you told the music store to F-off and give you a phone so you could call the Five-O and report that bastard for assault. Once you had a police report there really wouldn't be anything they could do to get money from you.