By Anonymous - 03/10/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, I was helping my friend pack her carry on for her vacation. I drove her to the airport, and after her plane took off, I noticed I put my cell phone in her purse. Her vacation is 2 months long. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 992
You deserved it 33 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Serafie 0

Get her to mail it to you, then?

She will find out you had her in the ignore list.

Comments

oh boohoo. your life is totally ******... ive lived without a cell phone for fourteen years, i think you can handle 2 months..

i've lived without a cellphone for 6 years. my parents let me get a phone really early.

Oh grow up. What has this species come to if we cannot live without a bloody cell phone?

celtic420 0

"Oh grow up. What has this species come to if we cannot live without a bloody cell phone?" I agree with the whole "not being able to live without a cell phone" thing...I lost mine about 3 months ago and haven't bothered to replace it. Nevertheless, I think the bigger point is that the OP essentially watched something he/she paid for fly away for 2 months. That sorta sucks...sorta like money down the drain. Can't they mail it to you though? This sucks...but I'm not so sure your life is f-ed because of it.

ShetHappensxx 0

OhMy dearest. Its both YDI and FYL because you should of been more responsible, but your not gonna have your phone for 2 months Sorry!

get over it. i don't even have a phone.

AAAAHHHH12 2

And the fact that you're thirteen might have something to do with not having a phone. I'm not completely sure, but I'd think that would be the reason.

silverx10 0

You noticed that you put it into her purse, or you realized that you did? If you mean the latter, well, FYL. Though I dun see how you can notice it's in her purse, when she's airborne. For all you know, maybe it just fell underneath your seat in your car.