By babyscarface - 12/06/2016 15:48 - United States - Orange

Today, I was grabbed and romantically kissed at the crowded carnival. Unfortunately, it was not by my husband but instead it was a complete stranger, in front of my husband and children. Now, my husband will not talk or believe that I didn't know the man, and my children think I'm a cheater. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 269
You deserved it 1 621

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Great support when you've been indecently assaulted. Tell your husband to grow a pair and stop victim blaming.

What the hell is going on with all the people just kissing, proposing and other stuff to people they don't even know? Is this some new, dumb social "challenge" phenomenon, or are people just being especially jackassish this month?

Comments

Should've beaten his ass. You have every right to

Mortoli 30

well its too bad the husband didnt get pissed and fight for you... I would have started swinging nobody kisses my wife but me and select few that i wouldnt get mad with. lol if i was married. im sorry but i wouldnt be able to take that i would have grabbed him from my wife and knocked him out. you just dont do that shit i dont care who you are.

you just got sexualiy harassed and your husband's mad at you? wow

ouch, I tried to press "like", my bad.

Carnies are crazy. Surprised your husband doesn't know this. Still, that's kind of a form of sexual harassment. Call the cops!

This happened to me and the missus as well. But I know my wife and believed her when she said she didn't know him. The guy learned quickly she was married and that gravity still works. By her, not me.

I'm assuming you didn't slap the guy, probably out of pure shock. That would have settled things from the get go. Hopefully, it was just a case of mistaken identity, but people are doing all sorts of weird crap as social media challenges. A lot of it being total asshole moves that could honestly ruin the lives of the "prank" victims. Hopefully hubby and kids will come around, OP. Follow up?