By Anonymous - 22/10/2010 04:00 - United States

Today, I was going to my first job interview since I was laid off. About 10 yards from the door, I felt a sharp pain in my side and something in my pocket. It turned out to be a knife in my side, and a mugger robbing me because I looked rich. I haven't had any money in months, and missed the interview. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 936
You deserved it 2 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can't you just explain what happened and arrange another interview?

FFML_314 11

Don't worry. That mugger is going to die of a heroine addiction in 5 years and Satan will have his way with him/her.

Comments

6 - I hope you get mugged at knife point so you see how stupid you are. Perhaps a mild sexual assault as well.

Lmao 6, you retard. Things like that happen so fast, especially if someone attacks you from behind. OP, I hope your doing well after such an agressive assault.

mintcar 9

Wow, I am so sorry. Being stabbed is no fun. Hope things are okay.

mintcar Being stabbed with a KNIFE is no fun, but maybe I got something to stab you with that could be fun....(Wink)

Elixa 0

zemo999, your face is so intense! you look like your about to give someone a good ass kicking. I like it.

Let's all take it easy on Josh here - after all, he's only a 12 years old kid who obviously thinks he knows everything. Josh, let me break it down for you. You're a dumb kid who is cursing out a rather intelligent adult. Make sense? Good. Now shut up, concentrate on your schoolwork, and don't end up a dumbass.

Atleast he wasn't raping errebody out there!

UnicornsDoExist 0
carabelle_fml 0

correction- 'I hadn't had any money in months and missed my interview AND I got stabbed.' you missed that detail that was a little part of the fml.

Where does it say he was stabbed? It says a knife in his side, like being threatened with it. I'd have shot the sumbitch, but then, it's because I carry and have the means to protect myself.

a 'knife in the side' generally means 'stabbed'.

Wirebiter 0

No, I think Mitch is right. I don't think the OP got stabbed. i think the mugger was just pressing it into his side threatening him with it.

yourlifesfucked 0

except that he was MUGGED and not merely robbed. Mugging involves some sort of beating, and as he doesn't say "and then he punched me in the head", we can safely assume that he ot knifed. durr.

"...felt a sharp pain in my side..." Not stabbed, eh?

55 These guys think he was tickled by the knife or something.

If OP wasn't actually stabbed why wouldn't they have gone to the interview anyways? If it was as important as they emphasize, I'm assuming they would have gone anyways. Simply losing your wallet shouldn't stop you.

69 - Exactly. I don't understand why people are misunderstanding this. It's pretty straightforward. 70 - I didn't think that deeply. However, you're exactly right. There's nothing stopping OP from attending an interview that closely located if they hadn't been stabbed.

If the knife is IN his side, he got freaking stabbed! It's not just *at* his side, he had a sharp pain with a knife IN his side. Hope this encourages you to read more actively from now on.

Been awhile since I checked this one, but let me tell those of you who don't get it. Generally if you're stabbed you don't feel it, but if a knife is just held to your skin your nerves have time to process it and tell you you're in pain. No, I've never been stabbed, but I have talked to victims who have.