By Anonymous - 09/11/2012 18:28 - Argentina - Villa Sarmiento

Today, I was giving my son a driving lesson. He blatantly ran a red light, so I told him to pull over to let me drive us home. As I walked over to the driver-side door, he instead locked me out and drove off by himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 959
You deserved it 7 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alexhaz64 4

Well looks like he won't be allowed to take the car anymore!

Comments

Take his car away, and don't let him ride in yours. It's time somebody learns how to walk!

He would never get a drivers license after a stunt like that. I wouldn't allow it!

my kid wouldn't be allowed to drive my car anymore, and I hope he wants to buy his own clunker.

Looks like he still didn't learn how to share

Do u know who u are talking to bethrock that is thee NOOR THE ONE AND ONLY I say give her or him better respect

Ground the shit out of him and then bet his ass!

ByronJess 17

I'm pretty sure that gambling your child away is illegal. Not to mention, nobody would want to make a bet with OP if they knew their winnings would be his ignorant son.

I meant beat. Oh well, too late now. But you're right it probably isn't legal.

theannak 7

I hope when you finally made it home, you beat the shit out of him, and then knocked the sense back in. My kid would remember that for the rest of their lives, as the day they chose to **** with the wrong parent.

My step-sister pulled this at age 17. I was 15 at the time and my step-mom had gotten Krissy this amazing Prius while my mom, who is poor, got me a vespa. Guess who got to sell the vespa and keep the money for gas to go in my awesome Prius? Me. She walked for the rest of her time in the house or took the bus since I was forbidden from giving her a ride to "teach her a lesson."

Man bethrockya is one bitch I seen her everywhere being such a bitchy bitching BITCH

relaxinjackson87 3

YDI for raising your child to be a little shit.