By cherry - 10/04/2009 09:43 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I was fooling around with someone I had met at a club, in my room. It got really heated, and I was really getting into this guy, until he lifts up my leg and asks, "Can I lick your leg?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 740
You deserved it 23 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thereitgo 1

that's not that creepy? it's not like the guy who said "Soon your belly will be plump with my seed." licking leads to oral.

What's wrong with that? Seems fairly normal.. depending on how far towards the feet he wanted to go. At that point it starts to get weird, IMO. SSC, you're a lame ass. Go get a ******* job or a girlfriend or something. Being the 1st responder on FMyLife is worth absolutely nothing in this life.

Comments

#8!! HAHAHA i agree. plump with my seed. at least he didn't just do it out of his own free will. he at least had the respect to ask you first :)

Your life is ****** because you're going to have the most bland sex life in the history of sex lives.

notmuch 0

I don't really see how this is a fml. Are you an amputee, maybe?

Must be a virgin or very near to it. There was absolutely nothing wrong in what he asked or what he wanted to do.

birds_fml 7

That's not even weird or creepy. If you thought this deserved to be on FML, then you're the weirdo. You really need to get out in the world a little more, if a guy asking to lick your leg before sex freaks you out.

Know how the rest would go.. "Aww yeah, now push 'em together baby... I'm a thigh **** ya!, then give you a pearl anklet."

That's not really an FML? Him wanting to lick your leg is unusual, but not creepy or anything.

First haha!! Idiot. Now back to this FML, YDI for being a ***** who brings guys home after knowing them for a few minutes.

wowfmlife 0

Its not a FML but I uess YDI for being a *****