By cherry - 10/04/2009 09:43 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I was fooling around with someone I had met at a club, in my room. It got really heated, and I was really getting into this guy, until he lifts up my leg and asks, "Can I lick your leg?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 740
You deserved it 23 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thereitgo 1

that's not that creepy? it's not like the guy who said "Soon your belly will be plump with my seed." licking leads to oral.

What's wrong with that? Seems fairly normal.. depending on how far towards the feet he wanted to go. At that point it starts to get weird, IMO. SSC, you're a lame ass. Go get a ******* job or a girlfriend or something. Being the 1st responder on FMyLife is worth absolutely nothing in this life.

Comments

Ox_Baker 0

I call shenanigans. No way a girl is skanky enough to pick up a guy at a club and gets freaked out when he wants to lick her leg.

So many people here who are confused and/or prudes. plenty of spots besides the obvious that kissing/licking/sucking feels good at. If you dont know them, well FYL.

all i have to say is that i hope you shaved your legs that day!

all i have to say is that i hope you shaved your legs that morning!

Wow. I can't believe this made it onto FML and mine didn't. This is just pathetic. Just because that's not your cup of tea doesn't make it an FML.

lol me too 48/49 UNLESS HE HAS A HAIRY LEG-LICKING FETISH? ;o

Wow, most of the people commenting on this aren't very bright... Protip: It has nothing to do with licking someone's leg being "weird" or anything; it's the fact that in the heat of the moment, the guy would actually ask for permission to lick her leg. She was with a total idiot. If you commented on this insisting that leg-licking is a normal activity, you need to go kill yourself, because the entire thing just went over your head.