By horrible daughter - 24/08/2013 10:23 - United States - Santee

Today, I was feeling guilty about an argument I had with my mother right before she left to go shopping. When she got back, I ran to give her a hug and tell her I loved her. Unfortunately, in the process, I knocked over and broke her new $200 vase. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 026
You deserved it 8 428

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, she's a mum,I'm sure she'd rather have your hug, than her vase. On second thought, she'd rather have both maybe...

Comments

Why does your mom feel the need to buy/have a $200 vase OP? To me, that's like "I think I'll leave my good china on the side walk cause there's no possibility of it getting broke & me being out the money I wasted on buying something just for looks"...either way, it's best to watch where you're going so your mom/others won't have any other reason(s) to be upset because you leap before you look.

Is worth to lose that vase. Understand how guilty it feels like. I don't think she will be angry with you.

ViviMage 38

That's what the receipt is for!

Now you can give her two hugs say your sorry and that you love her!

Buy her some flowers to let her know you're sorry. :P

skyeyez9 24

Why are people bitching about the mom having a $200 vase? If someone sees something they like for their home and they have the money, they buy it. It would be like bitching about: why do you have an expensive tv? Why did you spend extra money on a premium mattress when you can find one for free in a dumpster? Some of the very expensive furniture and paintings I have in my home are gifts. I paid nothing for them. Maybe OPs mom's vase was a gift. Or she had extra money to spend on herself.

The thought of sleeping on a mattress out of the dumpster just gave me chills.. Thank you, I appreciate my mattress more than ever now >.