By Duckie W - 13/02/2009 01:24 - United States

Today, I was complaining to my sister about how jealous I was of her looks. Her response was "Sometimes it's okay to be the ugly sister. Like, you have less of a chance of getting raped." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 673
You deserved it 6 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gingerly 0

Tell her she may be pretty now, but when she gets old and ugly, you'll still have a personallity.

Don't worry, she clearly proved by that statement she is one of those "pretty dumb" girls. But, you have to give her props for trying to make you feel better. She probably didn't know what else to say. If you are constantly badgering her about it, she probably knows she can't just say, "Nooo... that's not true..." anymore. Learn there are more important things in life, you will grow, and she will be stuck having to survive on her good looks, while you get ahead in life.

Comments

thats.. an fml how? i think its a profit in life to not getting raped?

wait...why does everyone assume that you're not beautiful???? my sister and i always think the other is the more attractive one...that doesn't mean there IS a more attractive one, and if there is: we're different people with different personalities/qualities however, in your case: you're smarter, you're nicer, you're more modest, and that adds to how attractive you are (...to those who matter)

XxLorniklexX 0
necomni 0

Wow, that was... reassuring... =/

TheOrpheus 0

thats not the best silver lining to being ugly...

She is obviously isn't that smart, because rape usually has nothing to do with how you look, rape is usually about power, so it could happen to anybody :)

a smiley face? really? "its okay, OP, you can get raped too!"

unimportant 0

Im the ugliest sister of my other two.... but being raped has nothing to do with looks, just pleasure and power.

resawins 0