By Foster_Em - 04/07/2009 04:38 - United States

Today, I was coming home from a date, I saw my ex standing in my drive-way. He had dumped me 2 months ago saying he couldn't talk me. To make him jealous, I made out with my new guy before greeting him. Turns out he couldn't talk to me because he had had cancer and had been afraid to tell me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 252
You deserved it 79 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

666HailSatan666 0

To those saying "Oh, I don't get why she still deserves it"... "I was coming home from a date, I saw my ex standing in my drive-way. He had dumped me 2 months ago saying he couldn't talk me. To make him jealous, I made out with my new guy before greeting him." That alone is still pretty ******* immature and is a YDI.

BigSky 5

That's so sad for your ex. I hope he will be okay.

Look, people are right when they say that trying to make him jealous was a petty thing to do, and even though the kind of 'throw it in his face' mentality behind it may have been (kinda) understandable, it was still a crap thing to do on a basic level, even without the new information. You couldn't have known what the truth was when it happened, though, so you're not actually an evil wench of doom. **** your life, his life, and the life of the guy you were using to get back at your ex. Hope he beats the cancer!

carrie84 0

you didn't know he deserved it.

meggi0823 0

YDI sorry but jerk move there buddy.

u should never ever try to make people jeleous you will always end up losing in the end! YFDI!

endless_text 0

It's never a good idea to make someone jealous by doing that, and what the OP did was really dumb and petty, but I mean COME ON PEOPLE...she didn't know that her ex had cancer. He dumped her with no good reason, and of course she was going to be upset and angry. Even if he does have cancer, her ex still sounds like he has absolutely no emotional maturity. When you're in that situation you either tell someone, or you don't, but if you don't then you have NO right to expect support from them if you haven't told them in the first place.

im not going to say ydi because i completly agree with endless_text

u're immature... clearly you don't deserve him YDI

False. They're BOTH immature and deserve each other.