By KO: - 30/04/2014 04:20 - United States

Today, I was changing the garbage at a local fast food place where I work. Being a rather short guy, I had to lean back and fling the full, heavy bag at the top. I did so with such force that my head hit the dumpster, knocking me out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 542
You deserved it 5 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Someone clearly has been hitting the gym too hard. You are too strong for your own body. I mean you are literally so strong your body is knocking itself out to get some rest. Bravo my friend.

RedPillSucks 31

way to use your head in the situation. Dumpster KO

Comments

Someone clearly has been hitting the gym too hard. You are too strong for your own body. I mean you are literally so strong your body is knocking itself out to get some rest. Bravo my friend.

Somewhere, somebody rolled a D-20 amd fumbled...

badluckalex 23

or op is too lazy to get a ladder...

PrincessesCrown 17

@23 OP most likely didn't have time to go out and get a ladder. In the fast food business you have to be able to do things quickly, and taking going to find a ladder let alone drag it over is something that would take a good bit of time if you think you can do the job without it. Besides OP's might think OP isn't being effective or isn't capable if he needed to get a ladder. As for OP I suggest you ask for someone's help next time in order to avoid further injuries, or you can try to take out the trash before it's all the way filled. I hope your head feels better.

Mortoli 30

Yeah and knocking yourself out is gonna be a lot better than taking the time to get one ladder?

RedPillSucks 31

way to use your head in the situation. Dumpster KO

When I read this FML, it reminded me of that video where the guy smashes his head against watermelons repeatedly.

*holds up round cards* Dumpster: 1 OP: 0

That must stink sorry to here about your trashy situation.

alshygirl 14

Please stop writing run on sentences it's really annoying I can't stand it *breathe*

Did You mean fun because that's just another pun

That is what happens when you type a comment in a rush, sadly I can't edit it. #15 On the other hand at least I remember to leave a period at the end of my sentence.

*consider this really dumb situation* --- If the dumpster were in the Mortal Kombat series... What would its finishing move be?

My guess would be throwing you into the dump truck to be crushed

incoherentrmblr 21

Flawless victory... As for a finisher, call it dumpster tipping...

The Mafia don't even need to knock OP and put him in a dumpster. They can just leave him near one and let nature take its course.

Under the same token, he should be careful at piers when there are garbage bags around.

still probably better than going in and continuing to work with fast food