By Emil - 20/11/2011 21:42 - United States

Today, I was caught stealing a video game. I realized after my parents were called that the case was actually empty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 070
You deserved it 90 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stalkers 0

It's called a display case for a reason.

Comments

CookieMonstr19 0

Ha u totally deserve it for even trying to steal in the first place! Idiot..Karma's a ******* bitch :)

cptmorgan6 8

I wish I could go back in time and kill the person who created the word karma.

shootstuff4fun 0

Karma is probably the worst thing ever...or the best...

125 that would be whoever founded Buddhism.

shootstuff4fun 0
molly2moon 0

175 - actually its from Hindu

When moderating, I voted yes to this just so I could say what a DA you are. YDI for being a thief.

I fail to see what dumbledore's army has to do with this fml.

Ciara4757 16

Think he means dumba** lol :/

And to think I was about to add "jk" but then thought to myself, "there is no way they could think I actually thought he meant dumbledore's army" ... Well, you live and you learn..

flockz 19

ya teach that Designated Asshole a lesson.

BlinkandRHCP 7

There is no worse sin than theft in the world.

#23 Maybe she considers it as "stealing a life"?

What about crushing kittens with a steam roller while humming Nickelback?

BlinkandRHCP 7

That philosophy is from the book the Kite Runner. And everything can be related to theft. Killing is stealing a person's right to life, etc. Very good book, and awesome philosophy. I personally believe that thieves deserve prison time because theft is such a sorry and pathetic action, those disgusting rats. No matter how small or inconsequential an item stolen is.

BlinkandRHCP 7

But the nickelback thing comes very close....

FYLDeep 25

Copyright infringement happens all the time, and it's still considered theft. They'd have to lock everyone up if these "sorry and pathetic" people deserved prison time.

FYLDeep 25

Maybe I'm alone in my thoughts here, but if some 10-year-old uploads a video to YouTube that has a copyrighted song in the background, are you really going to argue that this 10-year-old deserves prison time? That's absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. If you do in fact feel they should be locked up, then you'd be a great person to go testify on Hollywood's behalf on that internet censorship bill in congress right now.

Come on, we all know it's a joke that the government tries to make illegal downloads sound so wrong. By comparing that to the crime of stealing, sir, you have a logical fallacy. There's a difference between having little enough respect for someone that you would actually steal their possessions and downloading a song without paying the 99 cents. It doesn't matter what is stolen, but it's the blatant disrespectful act of stealing that is disgusting.

This is the next star of The Worlds Dumbest.

nc21690 19

life lesson stealing is never worth it YDI karmas a bitch

Lynzwood 0

That would be funny to tell cell mates, that you were caught stealing a case of a disk someone stole before u. Stealing is wrong but at least do something worth while if u wanna b an idiot.

drawmesunshine 17

Abracadabra! Nope, 19 and OP are still dumbasses...

Lynzwood 0

Lame... What a shame douche bags like u exist.

those cases are empty on purpose to keep morons like you from stealing them

this is the reason they don't put full cases on the display cabinet. They also tend to have the words 'this is a display case' written on the box.

DeadxManxWalking 27

It was from Gamestop wasn't it?

saIty 17

Stealing is never the answer. However borrowing something and never giving it back is.

EXACTLY! Sadly cops and parents don't understand