By StinkyandStupid - 15/03/2012 17:49 - United States

Today, I was calling my husband while driving. While the phone rang, I farted. As soon as the horrid smell hit my nose, my husband answered. I panicked and hung up quickly, thinking to myself how embarrassed I was because he could smell it. I'm an idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 650
You deserved it 38 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hit YDI after reading the first sentence.

Gothicbunnyx3 16

"hello?" "awh what's that smell?!?!?" click.

Comments

xxZombieCookiexx 0

It's alright OP it's better cautious than embarrassed but I voted YDI an FYL :/

It's okay OP, I understand why you would do that. I bet your bet your not the only one. But if your married surely you'd be used to him and you farting around each other?

I've been married 13 years and we don't fart in front of each other.

xTheDoctorx 1

That's so sad... Can't even be comfortable around your own spouse... I'm so sorry for you.

prettyboodoll33 2

Everyone has blonde moments.:) so its okay.:)

First of all, you shouldn't be nervous about a fart around your husband. He farts too! It's hidden in the small print in your vows to love no matter how stinky :) Secondly, YDI for using your phone while driving. Tisk tisk!

Thats what you get for using your phone at the wheel. You totally deserved it. :)

Guess no one knows about Bluetooth or hands free calling in cars?

When calling someone you usually have something you need to tell them. It's been proven that aside from casual chats, conversations in cars are distracting to drivers. So with hands free and Bluetooth it is still dangerous to call someone while driving. It can usually wait until youre home.

Hands-free devices are okay to use while driving... It's exactly the same as having somebody sit in the car with you and you can't tell me you just quietly sit there until you get to where you're going...

wlddog 14

The first step to fixing a problem is admitting there is a problem in the first place.

zebralover23 14

wow, fyl lol, he can only hear you, he can't see you or smell anything, even if you were video calling, still wouldn't be able to smell it

Strwbry3Shortcke 8

So many things wrong with this... First of all, calling while driving is illegal and just plain stupid. Secondly, if you're that embarrassed about farting in front of your husband there's something wrong... You should be comfortable and it shouldn't be THAT big of a deal.

JRockk 2

It's not illegal in all states

desireev 17

Oooh, ya know... Unless OP is actually a lady. I understand that couples need to be comfortable with eachother on every level, but it's still un-ladylike to fart in front of people. I know it's a natural thing and everyone does it, but it's still rude. There's a restroom for that! Thumb me down, if you please. But I am a lady. I am not going to fart in front of people just because I can. I have respect and standards for myself and I have respect for the people around me.