By PissOffPottermore - 13/09/2012 14:31 - United States - Oak Lawn

Today, I was called into my son's school because he had got into a fist-fight with another pupil and I had to take him home. He clammed up about the reason behind the fight, until I finally managed to coax it out of him: the other kid is in "Hufflepuff" and he's in "Ravenclaw." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 171
You deserved it 4 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think the kid is really in Hufflepuff, that house doesn't seem like the type to fight. I think he's hiding his Slytherin ways.

The kids don't pick what house they're in, that's the Sorting Hats job.

Comments

softpaws 17

They are fighting over nothing! Its all about Griffendor!

IF you really feel like that, then you should probably know how to spell it. It's Gryffindor, not Griffendor.

Bigotry like starting fistfights over who's in a different House is in no way acceptable as a wizard, let alone at Hogwarts! Bloody 'ell right the boys should be punished, the both of 'em! At any rate, I want a Ravenclaw scarf…

I'm a Ravenclaw too! It was really surprising because I, alond with pretty much everyone who knows me, thought that I would be in Slytherin. My brother is a Huffelpuff when most of us thought he would be a Ravenclaw and one of my friends, who we all thought would be a Gryffindor turned out to be a Slytherin!

Gabrielo_fml 6

How is this a FML? This is awesome

TheyCallMeDamien 17
alexNEX 7

Wtf is hufflepuff and ravenclaw?

afairshake 8

Seriously another person who doesn't understand? Allow me to introduce you to the wonderful and magical world of Harry Potter.

I'm a Slytherin, always have been and always will be. I'm insanely proud of it. That sounds like something I would start, I never thought a Hufflepuff would do that. Your kid is cool for being such a Potter fan.