Precious memories

By jeph23 - 11/09/2009 20:11 - United States

Today, after picking up my 6 year-old from school, he said, "Drew said his dad could beat you up." I told him that he needs to respect his own father more and stand up for me. We got home, I looked up his class roster and low and behold, Drew's dad beat me up in junior high. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 310
You deserved it 19 158

Same thing different taste

Top comments

like father like son.... once an asshole, always an asshole...

Tell your son to tell Drew that you can make his dad have an "accident" or disappear under mysterious circumstances.

Comments

Deathlyranch 0

Should have been "Prom Night Dumpster Baby"

fmlfmlfml15 0

^^^^^^^ Sorry I replied to the wrong FML. What i really meant to say was: OP, I love Family Guy as much as the next person, but why would you put that quote as your ringtone. Sure it's catchy and everything, but what if you were in a public library or at work or an interview and someone called you? Common sense. and thanks #8, I now have that song stuck in my head. "Cause I'm a prom night dumpster babyyyyyy, I got no mom or dad......"

Thanks a lot #20, now I do too...I'm gonna look it up so I can sing to it!! =D Quagmire is awesome. Not even your girlfriend's parents can deny that. "I'm taaking a strollllll...."

wow what?....where'd this come from? Why'd the fml change? CHAOS!!! UTTER CHAOS!!!!

Well clearly Drew's dad is a ******** if he still gloats about beating up some loser back in junior high (no offence, just wanna focus on what an idiot that makes him). **** his life.

voice_of_reasonx 0

But on the same note, the fact that the kid's father beat him up in Jr. High still matters enough to the OP to post it on FML. It's been how many years OP? At some point you had really ought to let it go.. this should be on MLIA if anything

grumpyoldtroll 0

73, vegans are worse! Their pretentious faggotry rivals that of writers/grammar nazis!

fmlfmlfml15 0

You are absolutely very welcome #45. it's stuck in my head and I don't see why I should be the only one to suffer from it. "although i came from a hooooooo, I sing right from the soooooul"

like father like son.... once an asshole, always an asshole...

So this is what you call "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree"

Tell your son to tell Drew that you can make his dad have an "accident" or disappear under mysterious circumstances.

cobaltss06 1

#9, Damn, you beat me with the "lo and behold." I DID add the history though, as far as I could figure...^^ So we're kinda like a grammar team...? ...Do you feel like a loser, too? XD

I hate Family Guy. I'm serious. Flame away.

OH! new ringtone for you. Same idea though: "...Let's make love All night long Until our strength is gone Hold on tight Just let go I want to feel you in my soul Until the sun comes up Let's make love..."