By Unhelpful - 07/02/2012 04:27 - United States

Today, I was called an 'unhelpful little bitch' by a customer, after I informed her that we couldn't order a pair of shoes she wanted from the company in her size because it's a discontinued model. This little tirade continued for another few minutes, with her insulting me and my intelligence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 888
You deserved it 2 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what does intelligence have anything to do with shoes in stock.

Comments

I work retail too, and I understand your pain... Some people just don't have any intelligence at all, so they feel the need to try and get people down to their level of intelligence by insulting you... Little do they know, they are making them self look stupid. :). :). :)

Who doesn't like the red hot chili peppers!?!?

Morgannnnuhhh 1

I kinda have to agree with 32. Their new stuff is not all that great. The older stuff is much much better.

Morgannnnuhhh 1

Ahhh working with the public is an under appreciated job.

Notalwaysright dot com. You're welcome. :) People are bitches no matter what job you have, OP. So the important thing is to let it roll right off

"Customer is always right" my patootsie!

JD18 0

We would like to think that, but most of the time it is not the case #21

JD18 0

Completely disagree. Yeah in situations they can be ass holes, but it's not like you can call them out on it. 5 letter word.... FIRED

MischievousV 8

Go to Not Always Right.com. I swear customers are not always right and this site is a compilation of stories where customers were absolutely not right at all. If you can send the customer to the manager or boss you can be assured the customer would get kicked out for harassment. (unless the manager isn't so nice)

Actually if you get fired for telling a customer who's insulting you to stop, then I think they can get in trouble for firing you.

The customer is always the customer. Right or wrong is not the issue, regardless of the situation. It's important to set accurate expectations and be consistent.

How is the customer "right" they're throwing a tantrum and harassing this employee who took the time to vent on FML. They're should be a law to protect employees from bad customers that give them the right to boot bad people out the store.

Bitch slap her and walk away like nothing ever happened.

Then the boss will bitch slap her and something that we all expect will happen.

Not if you kill her afterwards. Who's she gonna tell? Ha jk(:

Morgannnnuhhh 1

Musta been some really cute shoes.