By Unhelpful - 07/02/2012 04:27 - United States

Today, I was called an 'unhelpful little bitch' by a customer, after I informed her that we couldn't order a pair of shoes she wanted from the company in her size because it's a discontinued model. This little tirade continued for another few minutes, with her insulting me and my intelligence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 888
You deserved it 2 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what does intelligence have anything to do with shoes in stock.

Comments

Petunia888 13

Ah, another case of the public ******** on the backs of the retail workers. Every person should have to work retail for a little while, so that they can learn to be the kind of customer that they would want to help.

mrsskittles 0
hateevryone 14

I've had indignant, ungrateful people be like to me, that's when you either call for management or start shrieking that she's a freak trying to grab your private parts & run....she won't be such a bit*h next time.

StromyG2 10

The customer is ALWAYS right you unhelpful little bitch.

upsidedownfrownn 5

Sounds like something my mum would do

The customers always right, even when the dumb bitch doesn't understand the word "discontinued"

Actually, no, it's been my experience that the only customers who are right are the ones with reasonable expectations. This woman clearly had very unreasonable expectations. If the manufacturer doesn't make it anymore, then you just can't get anymore. It's not a customer service problem, the manufacturer just didnt make "enough"

polkadot3155 6

at least she said little.. that's a compliment.. right??