By whattabrat - 26/02/2012 05:16 - Canada

Today, I was babysitting. Everything was going well until the kid called 911 on me for making him eat his vegetables. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 071
You deserved it 3 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Denikk 0

What a little bitch... I hate spoiled kids... -.-

Comments

perdix 29

You're just the babysitter, you need to score points with the little bastards. For vegetables, you should serve potato chips, corn dogs, Funnyuns and carrot cake. Let his parents force the brat to eat the hardcore serious veggies.

Seriously, non of those above are veggies. Carrot cake, really? And as for pizza - its just lame.

It's called a joke, lady. Grow a sense of humor.

perdix 29

#77 A babysitter is not a dietician/disciplinarian who is paid enough to force-feed a kid a healthy diet. He or she is a low-paid entertainer/watchman who needs to separate the kid(s) from death and serious injury. Unhealthy eating and minor injuries are part of the fun of having a babysitter;)

If a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down then a slice of melted cheese helps the veggies go down. That and a big gulp of milk.

venom1576 3

BWho the F@%K drinks a big motherF@%king glass of milk to eat veggies!!!!! Cheese is common but idk wtf your talking about with this milk nonsense!!!!!!

Most daycares now only let the children drink milk at meal times. When I interned on an army base CDC many of the children who didn't like veggies would put a bite in their mouth and then take a drink of milk to wash away the taste.

Umm, I hope this kid was severely punished for abusing 9-1-1. My dad would have smacked me if I did that as a kid!

Haha, you deserved it. You shouldn't make people eat their vegetables ;)

iFizzgig 11

"911 what's your emergency?" "this bitch is tryna feed me carrots!!"

Surely dispatch would name it a non-urgent job.

Depends on how the kid stated it. When my kid called 911, he said I was abusing him, which made it a high priority call. In the end, the kid got a lesson on abusing the 911 system by having to spend time picking trash up off the streets

TheSofaKing 7

Some schools/teachers teach the kids to call 911 if your parents do something that the kids do not like. The school district I live in teaches "stranger danger". For a couple weeks you can hear the kids in the stores saying "stranger danger" and there is a spike in 911 calls for that.

dragonmirado 12

Vegetables suck! You deserve to be locked up.

OMG! That is hilarious! I'm sorry you got 911 called on you but that is SO funny. I hope his parents punished him when they got home. Especially because if cops are called for a false crime or prank the charge whoever called them. Doesn't matter how old the person is.