By canadiankc - 04/06/2009 02:14 - United Kingdom

Today, I was at the waterpark. I decided to go down a slide shaped like a funnel. On the way down, my bikini bottom untied. Then I got lodged in a V shape, arse first, in the hole at the funnel exit, exposing myself to the entire pool until I could slither out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 405
You deserved it 8 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks, but I pet you made a couple of people's days.

Comments

Never wear a string bikini to a water park if you actually plan on participating in anything besides sunbathing or sex. Ever.

FMaLex 0

Haha #4 Me too. I won't believe until you give me a pic. =P

You DIDN'T deserve it. But you might want to consider wearing something different next time.

#115 I don't know about anyone else, but when anyone mentions "chauvinistic" I immediately become a misogynist. #103 You yourself seem quite 'insecure' getting so bothered by the subject of weight. I'm not calling you fat, I'm just stating the way you said that makes you look either like a 12 year old girl or very self-conscious about her own weight (assuming your a girl) No-one should be worried about their own weight. Our minds have a predetermined "set-weight" that our brains feel we NEED to be at That's why dieting doesn't work, you lose the pounds, but find it almost impossible to keep it. Most people go back to their set weight because our minds want to achieve that set-weight, and will keep firing the hunger instinct until you eat. So I agree, people shouldn't call her fat, or skinny or ugly or 'hot' All we are given in this FML is the fact that one girl with a bikini went down a tube, lost the bottom half and got stuck in a tube. No need to bring in Canada, America, Skinny, Fat, Pretty, Ugly, Indoor Water Parks, Chauvinism and the like. to the OP I think you should laugh it off. I mean...how many of those people are you going to see in the future? Really. Not many, and if you do then who cares, be proud, you can officially say you got stuck in a tube naked at a water park. How many people can say they've done that? Just my two-cents.

Engineer_Chick 0

Don't believe you. People sit at the top and if you were big enough that you even might get stuck they would ask you not to go on the ride. Someone very smart designed it that way so lets not make stuff up.

jdog4life 0

So.... you managed to get your bikini untied while getting stuck, ass first, on a water slide that was visible to everyone?How conveniant.

Ariel09 0

Ew. Triple-knot the bathing suit next time...

john10e 0

Maybe you shouldn't be so fat....