By HitbyIce - 07/02/2010 07:21 - United States

Today, I was at the theatre watching a movie. There was a lady and a kid behind me. I all of a sudden felt ice hit my head. I turned around and asked the kid to stop, then heard his mom say, "Hit that cow!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 005
You deserved it 2 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They should have been kicked out of the theater with no refund.

killerviral 0

what the **** is she on crack what the he'll would they do that for

Comments

Ugh, i hate people who think just because they have children they can be rude. It's bad enough when there's a kid who's doing something annoying but then to top it off their parent looks at you angrily or in this case, shouts at you, for doing nothing wrong! FYL, OP.

AND THEN...?? Finish the story! Did the kid punch you in the face?

You could have looked at the mom then the kid and then told the mom "Didn't you know abortion has been legal in this country for decades?"

mileycyrusisgay 0

I would have thrown shit back at both of them.

Lattenkiste 0

YDI for sitting there and being a coward instead of beating the shit out of them or having them thrown out of the theater

Anissa11_fml 0

You should ev spitt in between her eyes haha

I laughed so much... Really i did. I don't care if YDI or not, the story is effing hilarious.

starboycris 0

WHAT! Ya! FYL for sure! I wouldve went and bought 2 of their biggest slushy drinks and come back behind them and spilled them all over those assholes!

I hope you went and got a manager to throw them out... then obviously got a refund to go see the movie un-interrupted... And all you ethno-centric morons, in other parts of the world "cow" just means "bitch", not a literal cow... almost every month this happens where some Brit or Aussie calls an American a cow, and people are like "well, they aren't fat" ... it's like the longest running non-funny joke

boatkicker 4

I've complained at movies twice. Once the management told me there wasn't anything they could do. The second time I was the one got kicked out, because a girl punched me, when I asked her to be quiet. Apparently asking someone younger than you to be quiet is harassment, but when they punch you it's okay, because she was 'just a little kid.' She was 12. My personal thoughts are, if you're over the age of 3 you should know better than to hit people. Regardless of whether or not it hurt, its disrespectful. Anyways, I've found it's worth it to complain to the manager, in most situations.

boatkicker 4

Typo, should be "I've found it's not worth it...."

Did you know that the mom's side of the story was in the submissions? Except she was complaining about how you said "That kid hit me with a ******* ice cube!" in front of her kid. It was rejected because it was unfinished.