By botharebad - 13/03/2010 05:14 - Canada

Today, I was at my boyfriend's apartment, when I came across a lacy black thong in the laundry. When confronted, he swore it was his. I don't know what's worse, the possibility that another woman left it there, or the idea that my boyfriend owns and wears women's lingerie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 420
You deserved it 3 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him to wear them to bed next time you're together and see how he reacts. And who knows, it could be hot. :P

Are you kidding me? Cheating is way worse than crossdressing. Most crossdressers are heterosexual men. There's nothing wrong with that. Open your mind up, you might like it. If not, at least let him do his thing. I'd rather have a man who likes to wear feminine clothing over a cheater anyday.

Comments

VeryNice329 0

wow ahaha. your boyfriend is a closet cross dresser or he REALLY didn't want to get in trouble for leaving Candy's panties behind.

What an excellent summary of the entire FML

xxjona777xx 0

at least u have a bf that doesn't have a panty line when we wears his tight pants..

Giorgio272 2

So he enjoys silky lace thongs, who cares? I know some women that enjoy mens clothing. Right snikerdoodle.

#24 (a boringshit)--You might want to ease back on how much crack you are smoking.

koco4 0

that how he gets his crack, by sleeping around lol

Mabey he just wants to feel pretty. Im pretty sure its safe to assume he skips around the house wearing just the thong singing "I feel pretty, oh so pretty"

If I were to witness someone doing that, I'd die from laughing too hard.

Jimbo2000 0

What if they got mixed into someone else wash? you did say that he lives in an apartment

Well yes that could happen, but then when confronted he would say 'I must have mixed things up in the laundry room' and not 'oh yeah they're mine'.

KBfml89 0

This is not an issue of being for or against "open relationships." If you're in a relationship that you and your partner have established as not being monagamous then there's nothing deceitful about dating other people at the same time. In this situation however it seems pretty clear that the OP's boyfriend was sleeping with other women without the OP's knowledge and then he lied to cover it up.

perdix 29

The third option is the worst: He wears them, but he's not comfortable wearing them in front of you.

Fourth option: They aren't his or his girlfriend's. They're his boyfriend's.

bugmenotmofo 34
tweetbaby14 18

it was mine. sorry can you give it back?