By DuckyKiller - 20/06/2009 12:11 - United States

Today, I was at a pond taking pictures with my new camera. I saw a mama duck leading her babies around and decided to get in closer to take a picture. Mama duck got spooked and led her babies too close to a waterfall escaping. One fell off. It never surfaced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 554
You deserved it 57 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I took pictures all the time when I was 5. Granted, they were mostly along the lines of "things that looked really really cool" or "pictures of my imaginary friends"...

Ouch, that sucks D: FYL, and F the lives of the jackasses calling you a murderer for something that wasn't your fault.

Ok, the OP didn't ******* chase the ducks around and one fell off. They got a little spooked. That's it. It's not the OPs fault. All you freaks that say it is need to stfu. Accidents happen.

Wow that does suck, but it's not really your fault, you had no idea how the mamma duck would react.

loooooooooool_fml 1

Wow, you really are stupid. She isn't a "murderer". It was an accident. The baby duck didn't have to swim too far to the waterfal, but it still did. It's the baby ducks fault, not OP's. As much as you may still praise it, it wasn't much of a wildlife ifi it's a public pond. Face it, it was an accident. Shit happens. Also, has anybody considered maybe OP's camera didn't have zoom, unlikely as it is, it may be like that. Or she din't just want to use zoom, as it ***** up the picture quality.

pittsports87 0

Bellaellaella, you're an idiot. Natural wildlife? They lived in a manmade pond and ate processed foods straight from the hands of people.

tradit03 0

I bet u watched it happen rather than stepping back, u sick flinging poop.

jeanine, chill. You posted this on FML and should have known there would be morons insulting you.