By DuckyKiller - 20/06/2009 12:11 - United States

Today, I was at a pond taking pictures with my new camera. I saw a mama duck leading her babies around and decided to get in closer to take a picture. Mama duck got spooked and led her babies too close to a waterfall escaping. One fell off. It never surfaced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 554
You deserved it 57 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

this is ******* stupid. who gives a shit? it's one stupid little duck. chances are it would have died anyway.

WFMS 0

aww now i'm sad. at least this isn't as bad as that person who ran over the little kid's kitten

Most ducklings die before reaching adulthood anyways. That's why mother ducks lay so many eggs, because invariably a good number of them will succumb to some form of animal carelessness like this. There are always a lot of ducks that come by my house, and every year I watch as the clutches dwindle in number, until just one or two young adults remain. It's nature, my friends. Not all ducklings can survive, otherwise there would be duck overpopulation. The OP didn't kill the duckling, it killed itself by swimming too close to something it should have recognized as dangerous: natural selection.

ziqi92 0

noooooooooooooo! the little duckie!!!!!!!!!!!! hey, whatever happened to the zoom function??????

spidergirl41 0

Oh I'm sure you do, you crazy chick who probably lives on the computer. Please, quit being so weird and have your mama go change your Huggies, huh? And yes, in case you couldn't comprehend that, it WAS an insult.

I wonder, how many of those who are calling me a murderer for stepping two feet off the walkway I was on towards some ducks, have ever donated to an animal welfare fund, or written senators to urge them to fight against the seal hunt. I wonder how many will eat a meal with chicken in it today. Talk is cheap, and some of you guys are idiots. I feel guilty about what happened, but some of you guys are just absolutely nuts. For the record, it was a public pond where people feed the ducks all day long. Not exactly wildlife to keep distance from... Had I a morsel of bread in my hand instead of a camera they would have been chasing me down instead.

alex_vik 0

I guess you haven't figured out how to zoom in with your new camera yet.

heatherrrx 0

:OOOOOOOOO WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!

starstrukk18 0

what is freaking wrong with you!??!?!?!?