By DuckyKiller - 20/06/2009 12:11 - United States

Today, I was at a pond taking pictures with my new camera. I saw a mama duck leading her babies around and decided to get in closer to take a picture. Mama duck got spooked and led her babies too close to a waterfall escaping. One fell off. It never surfaced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 554
You deserved it 57 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Your new camera sucks for having a bad zoom =) poor ducky x

oh man.......... did you see the guy that spended his day saving little ducks by getting them off a roof from a building? well if you didnt, you should so next time you know exactly how its supposed to be done. he was the hero of the day

27cntry27 0

Holy shit D: That thing is gonna appear at your bedside one day, mangled and feathery, and eat your eyes, OP. Eat. Your. Eyes.

but if you send this to 15 people in the next 5 minutes, it will leave you alone.

hahahahahahaha nice one jugglernaut, laughed my ass off :D

Awwwww I would feel HORRIBLE!! Poor little duckling :'( That's why cameras have zoom, and are digital, so you can upload the pictures to your computer and crop them further. You didn't need to get close enough to spook them. So YDI, duck murderer.

You killed a baby duck for a ******* picture? You should die.

taking picture of ducks? wat are u 5? you have no ******* life

Ducks, nature, other animals...all great subjects for taking photographs, especially for professional or aspiring photographers. There's a giant lake at my school...I know I've taken my fair share of duck pictures, for my photography class and just for fun, cause I actually enjoy taking pictures. And yes, I do have a life. So don't even bother to comment about subjects don't understand or know anything about, you'll just end up sounding stupid. And since when do 5-year-olds take pictures of anything? Asshole.

wow these people really care about that duck. I bet they agree with PETA that Obama shouldn't have swatted the fly. kinda sad ya but the chances of all the ducks making it are slim. we have baby bunnies in our backyard they get eatn all the time. I found a starving baby bird covered in ants once and drove a shovel through it's neck. see I did it a favor, birds who fall out of the nest never make it. never. how you like that you flaky weak little do gooders?

carmencalamity 0

Yeah, people really do care about that duck, maybe because they just love animals. Now would they agree with PETA? I think you went a little too far making that statement just to make a point. PETA is an organization of crazy people, though their intentions are good, their actions are a bit over board. And really, why would you compare the life of a fly (whose lifespan is only 15-26 days) to that of a duck? Also your statement saying birds that fall out of the nest never make it isn't true at all, if you know what you're doing and take the necessary steps to care for the bird, then the bird in fact CAN make it. It's been done before, or you can easily call animal control and they take care of it for you. I don't see how caring for a duck can also make someone a "flaky weak little do gooder"

wow. just wow. so, they accidentally kill a duck, wait no in fact, they had nothing to do with the killing of the duck at all, but they deserve to die? wow, your priorities seem a bit mixed aha.

Ummm... A waterfall starting at a pond? If it's a pond waterfall it can't be more than like 2 feet high!

O_O #47...what the ****?? I think you have anger issues. Go get help instead of taking them out on animals you *think* you're helping. My first word as a child was "duck"...I happen to like them a lot, they're really cute. I would feel horrible if I accidentally killed one...especially in front of it's family. That doesn't mean I'm a vegan, tree-hugging, PETA-supporting, "flaky weak little do-gooder". Not feeling any remorse after doing something like what the OP did, or doing it on purpose, like you probably would have would make you a hopeless, mildly sadistic asshole.

WOW, YOUR SO HARDCORE AND COOL. you'd make a fine serial killer one day. learn how to use proper grammar while your at it.

maxson_fml 0

"learn how to use proper grammar while your at it" That might be one of the most ironically funny things I've read in quite a while.

Why does he have anger issues? I didn't see any anger in his post at all. You should try to find out about this guy called Darwin, having some more reality in your life wouldn't probably be too bad.